Definitely Not Coffee, But an Excellent Substitute - Better than Decaf Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2620349 on Feb 02, 2011

I was extremely skeptical when a friend highly recommended this to me with rave reviews. However, I was needing to kick my coffee habit for upcoming pregnancy, and I just cannot find a good cup of decaf coffee. So I ordered the Dandy Blend, but I did not hold my breath. :-) Well surprise surprise! No, it does not taste just like coffee, but it is an excellent and healthy substitute for me, and tastes better (smoother) than decaf coffee. I personally don't like it very strong as I think the stronger it is the less it tastes like coffee to me, but I enjoy it perfectly following the instructions on the package to use a heaping tsp. to 8 oz. of water for a coffee-like beverage. I'm ordering the bigger, economical package b/c even my husband helped me fly through my first bag!

Very good taste!

Posted by Reviewer1476343 on Oct 10, 2010

I was skeptical at first, but after tasting this instant beverage it was an instant winner for me. I didn't experience the nervousness, nauseating feeling every time I would drink a cup and a case of the blahs that would stay with me for the entire day that I'd began to have when I stopped drinking coffee the beginning of this year. I can now enjoy drinking a cup whenever I want to without having to worry about anything at all. I will continue to buy this in the place of coffee from now on.

Yummy stuff

Posted by notsteveaustin on Mar 09, 2011

Smells like coffee, tastes better!

Great healthy coffee substitute!

Posted by GallaChiro on Oct 28, 2010

Nice flavor, has a learning curve but will never go back to coffee again, its sweet, nutty and healthy and non acidic.

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer3248694 on Feb 16, 2011

This is the first time I've used iHerb.com and I was very impressed with the whole process. I received my product, which by the way is a great alternative to coffee and tastes great, in a very timely manner and I will definately order again from this company. Thanks so much Tina

Great coffe

Posted by Reviewer1189011 on Aug 19, 2011

This one was excellent, we loved it! I tested it on my husband without telling him that it was not "proper" cofee, and he didn`t notice

Posted by tigra69 on Sep 03, 2011

Excellent substitute for coffee, without all the harmful effects.

Fra Norge.

Posted by Reviewer2652073 on Sep 10, 2011

I love this product, tasting coffee. This is already my second order.

Coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Sep 29, 2011

Bought this to my sister and she liked very much the taste.

good alternative

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Oct 02, 2011

I like to drink it before going to bed as it has a soothing taste not bitter at all!