Tastes a little bit more bitter than "Roma"

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Mar 22, 2011

If you want a slightly stronger bitter taste than Roma this would be a good choice. If not, you may as well just buy Roma since you can find it in the store easily.

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

This is nice as a coffe replacer, but not as good as regular coffee. But my stomack did not tolerate this product.

good coffee-replacer

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

This is a good alternative for us that can`t have coffee; we still can enjoy coffee flavour!

It doesn't taste coffee at all.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Nov 25, 2012

I bought this as an alternative method of drinking coffee. It dissolves well but tastes totally oriental herb something. It maybe good for a health but won't buy it again. Better to buy organic barley tea.

Good substitute for coffee!

Posted by 5725919712433707064 on Nov 30, 2012

I can no longer drink coffee and needed something other than hot chocolate to drink. I read the reviews and decided to try this. While it isn't coffee, it's good as a substitute and you can adjust the strength of Dandy Blend. If the acid and caffeine in coffee bothers you, you should try this!

Taste good

Posted by 5498756931968686209 on Jul 06, 2016

I like the taste :) I mix it with almond milk, sometimes with cocoa powder. Delicious and smell great

We all love Dandy Blend...Kids, too!

Posted by Reviewer1547003 on Jan 29, 2013

My mom told me about Dandy Blend. We aren't coffee drinkers but have always enjoyed Postum. I really like the taste and ease of blend with whatever liquid base I may use (water, milk, almond milk, etc.). I also really like the blend of ingredients.

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

I love this stuff! It has been a great substitute for my usual coffee. It is great hot or cold. I make my own "frappuccinos" with it using coconut milk, ice, stevia, dandy blend, and cocoa powder. I should have bought the big bag the first go round :)

second time i buy it..

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013

Good quality!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Sep 26, 2013

drinking this every day - an acquired taste, but now prefer it to coffee. (I mix in a spoon of coconut oil - sort of creamy (healthy) result.