Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

This is nice as a coffe replacer, but not as good as regular coffee. But my stomack did not tolerate this product.

Tastes a little bit more bitter than "Roma"

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Mar 22, 2011

If you want a slightly stronger bitter taste than Roma this would be a good choice. If not, you may as well just buy Roma since you can find it in the store easily.

good coffee-replacer

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

This is a good alternative for us that can`t have coffee; we still can enjoy coffee flavour!

It doesn't taste coffee at all.

Posted by 5662851621870484933 on Nov 25, 2012

I bought this as an alternative method of drinking coffee. It dissolves well but tastes totally oriental herb something. It maybe good for a health but won't buy it again. Better to buy organic barley tea.

Great Coffee Replacement

Posted by 5557673392518923645 on Nov 21, 2016

I love this product. I can't drink coffee anymore and find this to be a fantastic substitute. It doesn't taste exactly like coffee, but it gives me the feel of drinking coffee without any of the side effects. I buy a bag with every order I place now.

Looks like coffee, it even tastes like coffee

Posted by Prevaileth on Mar 18, 2016

Wow I seriously didn't think it'll taste this good. I guess you can say it has all the flavours I love about black coffee, but without the acidity and bitterness. And it's healthy to boot! I use to hate brewing my usual dandelion tea, I found it a big inconvenience (and the taste varied depending how long I left or forgotten about the bag); not with this! It's instant, with the same consistent taste every time. Ahhh, *takes a big sip of his dandy tea* Makes drinking my dandy so easy; I look forward to it every single time! I'm drinking this to help my kidneys and liver cleanse and heal and it's working wonders. Do some research about the benefits of this little herb, it's truly miraculous! And $13.81AUD (at time of posting) for 200g, it will last you quite a while. So low risk, high return!

OMG!

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on Jul 31, 2014

I cannot believe this is not coffee!!! Amazing, rich taste, EXACTLY like Nescafe, froths beautifully, I cannot believe this is not coffee! And the fact that it has dandelion is a huge plus. GREAT stuff! Thank you iHerb for carrying this product!

good alternative

Posted by Reviewer2786504 on Oct 02, 2011

I like to drink it before going to bed as it has a soothing taste not bitter at all!

second time i buy it..

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013

Good quality!

If you want to quit coffee, this is it

Posted by 5172469978967734485 on Aug 01, 2016

Best product ever, haven't had any coffee or even decaf in over a month and I feel great. Best solution to quit coffee all together