Yummy. The best tasting I have ever had.

Posted by 5024391567690166938 on Mar 19, 2014

Would definitely order this product again. It is DELICIOUS and has become something I drink every day. Taste is yummy.

I like it

Posted by 5136197121427320388 on Jul 24, 2014

I like to have a coffee once a day but I don't want caffeine, so I tried this dandelion. Taste good.

OMG!

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on Jul 31, 2014

I cannot believe this is not coffee!!! Amazing, rich taste, EXACTLY like Nescafe, froths beautifully, I cannot believe this is not coffee! And the fact that it has dandelion is a huge plus. GREAT stuff! Thank you iHerb for carrying this product!

Delicious and Satisfying

Posted by 5611431091716759883 on Feb 06, 2015

This makes a delicious and satisfying hot or cold drink. Adjust the strength to taste. I have effortlessly reduced my coffee intake with this product. Flavorful and never bitter. I have tried many roasted herb beverages and this is my favorite.

Strong stuff!

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Dec 17, 2015

Compared to the Inka brand, this was way stronger and bitter (had to put more sugar to make up for that) so not sure why it says No Bitterness on the package. I had to use 2 heaping tsp previously, but I will probably only need 1 heaping tsp of Dandy Blend for a cappucino size cup. I foresee this lasting for a long time. Might give this 5 stars if I manage to get a tasty cuppa after adjusting proportions. **Update** I've gotten used to the taste and look forward to my cuppa everytime. I've since recommended to a few of my friends looking to cut their caffeine intake and they have also placed orders after sampling some of mine. Coffee connoisseurs may think it tastes far from the original but everyone agrees that it makes a nice, satisfying cup of beverage and REALLY looks like coffee.

Tastes better than coffee!!

Posted by 4732013886034307023 on Jun 18, 2015

This stuff tastes better than coffee in my opinion :). I have severe chronic gastritis and can't even take a sip of anything that has caffeine in it... I love coffee and I missed it so much. Thank goodness for dandy blend now I can enjoy my coffee flavored drink and not get the dreaded stomach cramps for the next week. Oh and iherb was great. Such fast delivery. I will definitely order from here again!

Favorite Tea

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on Dec 16, 2015

Love this stuff. Tastes rich, toasted, a little bitter and strong like coffee. Also, dandelion is great for you.

Looks like coffee, it even tastes like coffee

Posted by Prevaileth on Mar 18, 2016

Wow I seriously didn't think it'll taste this good. I guess you can say it has all the flavours I love about black coffee, but without the acidity and bitterness. And it's healthy to boot! I use to hate brewing my usual dandelion tea, I found it a big inconvenience (and the taste varied depending how long I left or forgotten about the bag); not with this! It's instant, with the same consistent taste every time. Ahhh, *takes a big sip of his dandy tea* Makes drinking my dandy so easy; I look forward to it every single time! I'm drinking this to help my kidneys and liver cleanse and heal and it's working wonders. Do some research about the benefits of this little herb, it's truly miraculous! And $13.81AUD (at time of posting) for 200g, it will last you quite a while. So low risk, high return!

Best coffee substitute ever!

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Apr 07, 2016

I make this with coconut milk and a tiny amount of honey and it's just delicious. Huge fan!

Nice coffee alternative

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on May 07, 2016

It is definitely a nice coffee alternative in terms of taste. It does have a similar taste and texture to coffee. I make it as a latte often. Even my husband, who usually thinks I eat and drink weird things, liked it.