Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Jun 14, 2011

Good way to get you daily dandelion. Tastes good with soya milk.

I like it

Posted by 5136197121427320388 on Jul 24, 2014

I like to have a coffee once a day but I don't want caffeine, so I tried this dandelion. Taste good.

Dandy Blend Instant Herbal

Posted by Reviewer3349944 on Jul 19, 2011

Very good, almost like coffe:)

Delicious and Satisfying

Posted by 5611431091716759883 on Feb 06, 2015

This makes a delicious and satisfying hot or cold drink. Adjust the strength to taste. I have effortlessly reduced my coffee intake with this product. Flavorful and never bitter. I have tried many roasted herb beverages and this is my favorite.

big fan

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Oct 30, 2011

Like the taste, though my coffee drinking friends claim it is no kind of substitute for coffee, except maybe that one can drink it hot. Dandy Blend has its own unique, earthy flavor. Also appreciate the ingredients, which are good to incorporate in one's diet. Wonder why imported from Poland, as the ingredients are not particularly exotic to the US, nonetheless, the day is not complete without a cup of Dandy Blend.

Dandy Blend is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2143909 on May 09, 2011

Dandy Blend is a delicious coffee replacement. Whenever I tried to stop coffee I always ended up with a nasty headache, but with Dandy Blend there is no headache or withdrawl of any kind. AND it is delicious!

Totally Blown Away and Now HOOKED!

Posted by northerndruid on Jul 14, 2012

Coffee is my great weakness in life. I just love it. After learning a lot about the benefits of dandelions and dandelion root from the book "The Dandelion Celebration" I heard about Dandy Blend. Admittedly it took me about a month before I decided to buy a bag to try it. I didn't have high expectations at all because like I said - I love my coffee. I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS TASTED! After trying it hot and loving it, I made myself an iced Dandy Blend drink and it was even better! I even added soy creamer and it tasted very very balanced and rich! I'm beaming that a product like this exists that could blast my coffee-loving paradigm out of the water with NO CAFFEINE, NO PRESERVATIVES, and it's all natural, gluten free, and well.. good for you. My highest recommendation goes to Dandy Blend. I'm almost tempted to call Howard Schultz (Starbucks ceo) and let him know that this little bag is keeping me out of his store more often!

DANDY BLEND

Posted by Reviewer1043036 on Nov 20, 2011

WILL ALWAYS ORDER IT.....GREAT FOR A SUBSTITUTE TO COFFEE.

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!

Good substitute for coffee!

Posted by 5725919712433707064 on Nov 30, 2012

I can no longer drink coffee and needed something other than hot chocolate to drink. I read the reviews and decided to try this. While it isn't coffee, it's good as a substitute and you can adjust the strength of Dandy Blend. If the acid and caffeine in coffee bothers you, you should try this!