Looks like coffee, it even tastes like coffee

Posted by Prevaileth on Mar 18, 2016

Wow I seriously didn't think it'll taste this good. I guess you can say it has all the flavours I love about black coffee, but without the acidity and bitterness. And it's healthy to boot! I use to hate brewing my usual dandelion tea, I found it a big inconvenience (and the taste varied depending how long I left or forgotten about the bag); not with this! It's instant, with the same consistent taste every time. Ahhh, *takes a big sip of his dandy tea* Makes drinking my dandy so easy; I look forward to it every single time! I'm drinking this to help my kidneys and liver cleanse and heal and it's working wonders. Do some research about the benefits of this little herb, it's truly miraculous! And $13.81AUD (at time of posting) for 200g, it will last you quite a while. So low risk, high return!

Best coffee substitute ever!

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Apr 07, 2016

I make this with coconut milk and a tiny amount of honey and it's just delicious. Huge fan!

Nice coffee alternative

Posted by 5298584358774379111 on May 07, 2016

It is definitely a nice coffee alternative in terms of taste. It does have a similar taste and texture to coffee. I make it as a latte often. Even my husband, who usually thinks I eat and drink weird things, liked it.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

I love this stuff, they really have the formula down to make a delicious coffee alternative. I also add this to my superfood cacao mixtures!

My housband loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

My housband can't drink coffee because of the reaction to the caffeine, so he uses Dandy Blend insteed. He is very pleased with this product:-)

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Dec 30, 2011

To me, nothing tastes like coffee. But this has a nice rich taste (I make it quite strong) and I add cream and a natural sweetener. Lovely, smooth and yummy.

Love Love Love It!!

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Jan 08, 2012

I am fighting MRSA (and winning!) so I can not have coffee, its too acidic. I no longer miss coffee. This tastes great with a little stevia and soy milk AND its got dandelion which is great for your liver. I can't say enough about it except TRY IT! It's also gluten free which is hard to find in a coffe substitute.

very good taste

Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Jan 19, 2012

the best coffee substitute I have ever tasted

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 23, 2012

A really good coffee alternative - no it doesn't taste exactly like coffee but isn't far off. I mix it with some coconut milk and stevia drops. Mmmmm!

Holy Heaven! The BEST thing I ever tried!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Feb 28, 2012

By far the best thing that tastes like real coffee I've ever come across. I was super skeptical before purchasing this, I couldn't understand how just a few natural ingredients could taste SO GOOD. I use more than suggested for each serving because I found it a bit weak for making espressos and lattes. I use 2 heaping teaspoons per 8 oz mug, add boiling water, some sugar, vanilla coconut cream (by So Delicious - my fave brand) and this also works perfect with normal dairy cream too. I add one full pinch of salt which gives it a nice kick and WoW - this is divine!!!! The best part, absolutely no caffeine withdrawals, like bad 3-day headaches I'd normally get! There are so many fun things to make with this I can't wait to purchase the bigger bag. If you're skeptical, just go buy it, right now.