Holy Heaven! The BEST thing I ever tried!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Feb 28, 2012

By far the best thing that tastes like real coffee I've ever come across. I was super skeptical before purchasing this, I couldn't understand how just a few natural ingredients could taste SO GOOD. I use more than suggested for each serving because I found it a bit weak for making espressos and lattes. I use 2 heaping teaspoons per 8 oz mug, add boiling water, some sugar, vanilla coconut cream (by So Delicious - my fave brand) and this also works perfect with normal dairy cream too. I add one full pinch of salt which gives it a nice kick and WoW - this is divine!!!! The best part, absolutely no caffeine withdrawals, like bad 3-day headaches I'd normally get! There are so many fun things to make with this I can't wait to purchase the bigger bag. If you're skeptical, just go buy it, right now.

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1643879 on Feb 22, 2012

Great taste.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 23, 2012

A really good coffee alternative - no it doesn't taste exactly like coffee but isn't far off. I mix it with some coconut milk and stevia drops. Mmmmm!

very good taste

Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Jan 19, 2012

the best coffee substitute I have ever tasted

Love Love Love It!!

Posted by Reviewer2493260 on Jan 08, 2012

I am fighting MRSA (and winning!) so I can not have coffee, its too acidic. I no longer miss coffee. This tastes great with a little stevia and soy milk AND its got dandelion which is great for your liver. I can't say enough about it except TRY IT! It's also gluten free which is hard to find in a coffe substitute.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Dec 30, 2011

To me, nothing tastes like coffee. But this has a nice rich taste (I make it quite strong) and I add cream and a natural sweetener. Lovely, smooth and yummy.

My housband loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

My housband can't drink coffee because of the reaction to the caffeine, so he uses Dandy Blend insteed. He is very pleased with this product:-)

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

I love this stuff, they really have the formula down to make a delicious coffee alternative. I also add this to my superfood cacao mixtures!

good coffee-replacer

Posted by Reviewer1011815 on Dec 07, 2011

This is a good alternative for us that can`t have coffee; we still can enjoy coffee flavour!

DANDY BLEND

Posted by Reviewer1043036 on Nov 20, 2011

WILL ALWAYS ORDER IT.....GREAT FOR A SUBSTITUTE TO COFFEE.