LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1643879 on Feb 22, 2012

Great taste.

Even better than coffee - give it a try blended with cold milk!

Posted by Reviewer2088665 on Mar 05, 2012

This is absolutely my favourite coffee replacer!

Dandy Blend Instant Herbal

Posted by Reviewer3349944 on Jul 19, 2011

Very good, almost like coffe:)

Good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1799761 on Apr 19, 2012

Good coffee substitute, though i like strong coffee so i have to use more than the usual strength, but, since it's powder it's quite easy to adjust to taste. I often make cappucino with it.

Have bought it a 2nd time

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Apr 24, 2012

This is the best coffee alternative I've ever tasted! I will continue to purchase this through iHerb for sure.

Great coffee substitute.

Posted by Reviewer2385599 on Apr 30, 2012

I love coffee but it doesn't love me so this is a great alternative if you cant stomach coffee acid. This is actually good for you and very satisfying.

Really impressed with this stuff.

Posted by stephd on May 07, 2012

I love coffee but my body doesn't really appreciate caffeine's after-effects. Jitters, anxiety, edginess, sweating... not to mention the harshness of its acidity on my stomach. I have always been sensitive, so as much as I love it, I can't drink coffee on a daily basis. I've tried some other substitutes including decaf and Teeccino, but they weren't very satisfying to me. Teeccino is pretty decent in the French press, but not something I crave every day like coffee. Dandy Blend is actually quite tasty though! I enjoy stirring it in to frothed milk to make a delicious instant latte. It's nice that it is a powder and therefore easily prepared, too.

Totally Blown Away and Now HOOKED!

Posted by northerndruid on Jul 14, 2012

Coffee is my great weakness in life. I just love it. After learning a lot about the benefits of dandelions and dandelion root from the book "The Dandelion Celebration" I heard about Dandy Blend. Admittedly it took me about a month before I decided to buy a bag to try it. I didn't have high expectations at all because like I said - I love my coffee. I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW GOOD THIS TASTED! After trying it hot and loving it, I made myself an iced Dandy Blend drink and it was even better! I even added soy creamer and it tasted very very balanced and rich! I'm beaming that a product like this exists that could blast my coffee-loving paradigm out of the water with NO CAFFEINE, NO PRESERVATIVES, and it's all natural, gluten free, and well.. good for you. My highest recommendation goes to Dandy Blend. I'm almost tempted to call Howard Schultz (Starbucks ceo) and let him know that this little bag is keeping me out of his store more often!

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1347612 on Oct 18, 2012

Dissolves really easily and has an amazing nutty flavor. I love coffee and this is a real treat if you want something decaf in the evening, with all the liver de-clogging benefits of dandelion. I would recommend pouring the grounds in an airtight jar with a scooper, because sticking your hand in the bag gets kind of annoying and messy.

Most Coffee Like

Posted by Reviewer1820075 on Apr 21, 2011

After quitting coffee a few months ago the search was on for a substitute, I tried Teechino and Pero and didn't care for the taste. Dandy Blend reminds me of real coffee only better, and it gives you a natural lift from the dandelion - good for the liver too. I spent time researching DB and found out they don't use GMO crops, and because it's water soluble there is no gluten.