My housband loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1184396 on Dec 29, 2011

My housband can't drink coffee because of the reaction to the caffeine, so he uses Dandy Blend insteed. He is very pleased with this product:-)

Have bought it a 2nd time

Posted by Reviewer1185322 on Apr 24, 2012

This is the best coffee alternative I've ever tasted! I will continue to purchase this through iHerb for sure.

Posted by tigra69 on Sep 03, 2011

Excellent substitute for coffee, without all the harmful effects.

Dandy Blend is dandylicious!

Posted by 4916904263201778734 on Oct 07, 2013

Wow this stuff is so good! Taste just like coffee! you have got to try it!

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer1347612 on Oct 18, 2012

Dissolves really easily and has an amazing nutty flavor. I love coffee and this is a real treat if you want something decaf in the evening, with all the liver de-clogging benefits of dandelion. I would recommend pouring the grounds in an airtight jar with a scooper, because sticking your hand in the bag gets kind of annoying and messy.

So delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1429840 on May 06, 2013

I love this stuff! It has been a great substitute for my usual coffee. It is great hot or cold. I make my own "frappuccinos" with it using coconut milk, ice, stevia, dandy blend, and cocoa powder. I should have bought the big bag the first go round :)

Really impressed with this stuff.

Posted by stephd on May 07, 2012

I love coffee but my body doesn't really appreciate caffeine's after-effects. Jitters, anxiety, edginess, sweating... not to mention the harshness of its acidity on my stomach. I have always been sensitive, so as much as I love it, I can't drink coffee on a daily basis. I've tried some other substitutes including decaf and Teeccino, but they weren't very satisfying to me. Teeccino is pretty decent in the French press, but not something I crave every day like coffee. Dandy Blend is actually quite tasty though! I enjoy stirring it in to frothed milk to make a delicious instant latte. It's nice that it is a powder and therefore easily prepared, too.

Yummy. The best tasting I have ever had.

Posted by 5024391567690166938 on Mar 19, 2014

Would definitely order this product again. It is DELICIOUS and has become something I drink every day. Taste is yummy.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2164723 on Jan 23, 2012

A really good coffee alternative - no it doesn't taste exactly like coffee but isn't far off. I mix it with some coconut milk and stevia drops. Mmmmm!

Tastes better than coffee!!

Posted by 4732013886034307023 on Jun 18, 2015

This stuff tastes better than coffee in my opinion :). I have severe chronic gastritis and can't even take a sip of anything that has caffeine in it... I love coffee and I missed it so much. Thank goodness for dandy blend now I can enjoy my coffee flavored drink and not get the dreaded stomach cramps for the next week. Oh and iherb was great. Such fast delivery. I will definitely order from here again!