enjoying very much

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 30, 2013

I have now got used to this - learnt to drink it in a very small cup so it is stronger - and it is an excellent way to add coconut oil to your diet - it melts in the coffee, and is quite good together.

This stuff is Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

I was skeptical as to how this would taste as I have not found a good coffee substitute other than tea. But this is really good. I have replaced some of my coffee intake with this and I don't miss it a bit. I look forward to a cup in the afternoon. I wish it was organic and that would make it even better.

Excellent Taste!...

Posted by Al-Pacino on Feb 19, 2013

I have been using this coffee replacer for the past year now and both my wife and mysefl are quite happy with it. My wife has actually stopped taking coffee completely thanks to this! It is very tasty and I have prepared capuchino drinks for friends and family who didn't notice it wasn't coffee until i told them. The ingredients add another level of health with the use of Dandelion extract so it really feels great to both cut on caffeine, take a hot drink that doesn't increase your body's acidity and know that it is actully helping your lymphatic system (Dandelion) work better. A fixture in our house from now on!

Best "coffee" ever!

Posted by 5408449748111780067 on Jan 20, 2013

I love this instant coffee-replacement. I drink it black or with some stevia-drops with taste (vanilla or chocolate). It also make a lovely "Latte" when you add some Almond milk :-)

Recommendation!

Posted by Reviewer1793361 on Oct 30, 2011

Wonderfull product!

great taste....

Posted by Reviewer1818805 on Apr 17, 2014

perhaps a little pricey but is a nice coffee substitute. I enjoy the taste..I don't drink a lot of it however because of its diuretic effects, which I am overly sensitive to.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1926250 on Feb 20, 2012

This is the best tasting coffee substitute out there!

Dandy Blend is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2020565 on May 18, 2016

Love this tea! Very toasty roasted flavor, rich, and great with some stevia in it! I know people use this as a coffee substitute - it isn't quite that strong or bitter, but it sure is good!!

my coffee

Posted by TonyaOgino on May 27, 2015

I found this drink from Dora youtube channel and drink it already a couple of years. This drink helped to stop dringking coffee. thank you, Dandy blend ;)

I can have coffee again!

Posted by 5285219184452473430 on Oct 04, 2013

yeah I can have coffee again and wow what a great value! I have enough to last... years for one person! I did use this in a chocolate cake in place of coffee.. great flavor

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »