Excellent!!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended!

enjoying very much

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 30, 2013

I have now got used to this - learnt to drink it in a very small cup so it is stronger - and it is an excellent way to add coconut oil to your diet - it melts in the coffee, and is quite good together.

Amazing but be aware of the possible diuretic properties

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on May 30, 2013

Beautiful alternative to coffee. Smooth & nutty. In fact, it grows on you so much, the taste of real coffee becomes horribly undesirable and bitter. My husband also loves the taste. It is quick to make too. I love that it doesn't make you "on edge" like coffee can My only concern is that it makes you drop water weight. Seems like a moderate diuretic, not just a mild one, especially if you like it quite strong. This might be great for some people and not others.

Excellent Taste!...

Posted by Al-Pacino on Feb 19, 2013

I have been using this coffee replacer for the past year now and both my wife and mysefl are quite happy with it. My wife has actually stopped taking coffee completely thanks to this! It is very tasty and I have prepared capuchino drinks for friends and family who didn't notice it wasn't coffee until i told them. The ingredients add another level of health with the use of Dandelion extract so it really feels great to both cut on caffeine, take a hot drink that doesn't increase your body's acidity and know that it is actully helping your lymphatic system (Dandelion) work better. A fixture in our house from now on!

Best "coffee" ever!

Posted by 5408449748111780067 on Jan 20, 2013

I love this instant coffee-replacement. I drink it black or with some stevia-drops with taste (vanilla or chocolate). It also make a lovely "Latte" when you add some Almond milk :-)

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Nov 30, 2012

I thought I would just try this stuff out and see what it was like. I was so surprised at how good it was!! This product has completely replaced all of my decaf coffees :)

Great coffee alternative.

Posted by Reviewer2574767 on Nov 07, 2012

I was able to quit coffee using this.

A lil cup o joe.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jun 07, 2012

Have removed all forms of caffeine for 2+ months now. Initially discovered Dandy Blend as a caffeine sub, to replace the ritual of my morning coffee run. But now find it more refreshing than coffee, better for my breath and quite delicious. I add a small tablespoon of organic, non-bleached sugar and voila! Good to the last drop.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1511468 on Apr 14, 2012

Posted by Reviewer1926250 on Feb 20, 2012

This is the best tasting coffee substitute out there!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »