DANDY BLEND

Posted by Reviewer1043036 on Nov 20, 2011

LOVE THIS PRODUCT.......ORDER FOR MYSELF AND MY CLIENTS.

This stuff is Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

I was skeptical as to how this would taste as I have not found a good coffee substitute other than tea. But this is really good. I have replaced some of my coffee intake with this and I don't miss it a bit. I look forward to a cup in the afternoon. I wish it was organic and that would make it even better.

Posted by Reviewer1926250 on Feb 20, 2012

This is the best tasting coffee substitute out there!

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1511468 on Apr 14, 2012

Great coffee alternative.

Posted by Reviewer2574767 on Nov 07, 2012

I was able to quit coffee using this.

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Nov 30, 2012

I thought I would just try this stuff out and see what it was like. I was so surprised at how good it was!! This product has completely replaced all of my decaf coffees :)

Best "coffee" ever!

Posted by 5408449748111780067 on Jan 20, 2013

I love this instant coffee-replacement. I drink it black or with some stevia-drops with taste (vanilla or chocolate). It also make a lovely "Latte" when you add some Almond milk :-)

Excellent Taste!...

Posted by Al-Pacino on Feb 19, 2013

I have been using this coffee replacer for the past year now and both my wife and mysefl are quite happy with it. My wife has actually stopped taking coffee completely thanks to this! It is very tasty and I have prepared capuchino drinks for friends and family who didn't notice it wasn't coffee until i told them. The ingredients add another level of health with the use of Dandelion extract so it really feels great to both cut on caffeine, take a hot drink that doesn't increase your body's acidity and know that it is actully helping your lymphatic system (Dandelion) work better. A fixture in our house from now on!

enjoying very much

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Jul 30, 2013

I have now got used to this - learnt to drink it in a very small cup so it is stronger - and it is an excellent way to add coconut oil to your diet - it melts in the coffee, and is quite good together.

great beverage

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 21, 2013

Totally addicted to this drink, hot cold or iced, I have atleast 7 cups per day with little almond or soy milk, no sweetener required, yummy. ...!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »