Great Coffee Substitute

Posted by 4674912243280578042 on Sep 05, 2016

This stuff is delicious, and so easy to use! You can treat it just like instant coffee, but without any of the horrible effects on your body. I love it and will be ordering again.

Great coffee alternative!

Posted by 4931280257905254260 on Oct 09, 2016

Highly recommend Dandy blend as a best coffee alternative. Lovely creamy flavor without the bitterness of other similar products in the market. Very happy with the product!

I like this product

Posted by 5721181218400574920 on Dec 01, 2016

My doctors told me to stop using products containing caffeine. I found Dandy Blend online, and I enjoy it as well as coffee or tea. Norman

Nice hot beverage mix

Posted by Reviewer1981405 on Dec 09, 2016

If you are not a coffee drinker for whatever reason, but sometimes want a cup of joe, this is as close to coffee as it gets in my opinion. It's instant, so fast and convenient, and I do like the taste. Dandelion is also supposed to be good for your liver. Good product.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1449091 on Oct 21, 2011

Healthy alternative to coffee. Great taste.

good drink

Posted by Reviewer2614016 on Oct 28, 2011

I love this drink - hot or cold. Tastes good.

DANDY DANDY BLEND

Posted by Reviewer3186095 on Oct 29, 2011

QUICK SERVICE...GOOD PRICE...GREAT PRODUCT

Amazing but be aware of the possible diuretic properties

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on May 30, 2013

Beautiful alternative to coffee. Smooth & nutty. In fact, it grows on you so much, the taste of real coffee becomes horribly undesirable and bitter. My husband also loves the taste. It is quick to make too. I love that it doesn't make you "on edge" like coffee can My only concern is that it makes you drop water weight. Seems like a moderate diuretic, not just a mild one, especially if you like it quite strong. This might be great for some people and not others.

A lil cup o joe.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jun 07, 2012

Have removed all forms of caffeine for 2+ months now. Initially discovered Dandy Blend as a caffeine sub, to replace the ritual of my morning coffee run. But now find it more refreshing than coffee, better for my breath and quite delicious. I add a small tablespoon of organic, non-bleached sugar and voila! Good to the last drop.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1540308 on Oct 06, 2011

It tastes pretty good. Not as good as coffee but close.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »