I like this product

Posted by 5721181218400574920 on Dec 01, 2016

My doctors told me to stop using products containing caffeine. I found Dandy Blend online, and I enjoy it as well as coffee or tea. Norman

Has taken the place of coffee

Posted by 5290676838101103721 on Mar 01, 2015

I love this product. It has replace my coffee intake 100%. I always recommend it to all my friends who are trying to stop coffee.

Delicious beverage.

Posted by Reviewer3030776 on Jun 29, 2011

Enjoy it hot or cold. Using a bit more than the suggested amount per cup gives a rich flavor. My daily blend.

Great Coffee Substitute

Posted by 4674912243280578042 on Sep 05, 2016

This stuff is delicious, and so easy to use! You can treat it just like instant coffee, but without any of the horrible effects on your body. I love it and will be ordering again.

great beverage

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Sep 21, 2013

Totally addicted to this drink, hot cold or iced, I have atleast 7 cups per day with little almond or soy milk, no sweetener required, yummy. ...!

DANDY DANDY BLEND

Posted by Reviewer3186095 on Oct 29, 2011

QUICK SERVICE...GOOD PRICE...GREAT PRODUCT

A lil cup o joe.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jun 07, 2012

Have removed all forms of caffeine for 2+ months now. Initially discovered Dandy Blend as a caffeine sub, to replace the ritual of my morning coffee run. But now find it more refreshing than coffee, better for my breath and quite delicious. I add a small tablespoon of organic, non-bleached sugar and voila! Good to the last drop.

Amazing but be aware of the possible diuretic properties

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on May 30, 2013

Beautiful alternative to coffee. Smooth & nutty. In fact, it grows on you so much, the taste of real coffee becomes horribly undesirable and bitter. My husband also loves the taste. It is quick to make too. I love that it doesn't make you "on edge" like coffee can My only concern is that it makes you drop water weight. Seems like a moderate diuretic, not just a mild one, especially if you like it quite strong. This might be great for some people and not others.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1540308 on Oct 06, 2011

It tastes pretty good. Not as good as coffee but close.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »