Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Mar 05, 2012

We use this mixed with coffee and my daughter sometimes makes lattes with it. We get the 2lb and it lasts a fairly long time. Have been using this product for many years.

Makes a nice replacement for café au lait!

Posted by olofpersson on Apr 05, 2012

Very good alternative if you want to kick your coffee-drinking-habit! You'll get the liver-strengthening benefits of dandelionroot and easy on the stomach.

Almost coffee

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Feb 24, 2014

We're finishing our second two-pound bag. It's a good ersatz coffee, without the bitterness (and consequent need for sugar). I took off one star because it's not gluten-free, but otherwise it's a perfect beverage.

Tastes like chicory

Posted by 5014735961195041380 on Oct 13, 2016

The product is good for people who want a beverage that tastes like chicory, which dominates all other tastes. I was expecting something more "herbal" where the bitter taste of dandelion could be at least perceptible.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2626536 on Nov 11, 2011

My only complaint is that it doesn't tell you how much dandelion you are getting (it conflates the dandelion with the chicory). But other than that it is delicious, and has the little crema you want with coffee. It's fine black too -- and I hate coffee black.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1012708 on Feb 17, 2012

Dandy Blend is quite similar to instant coffee. The powder dissolves readily and is similar in taste. No caffeine "kick" but a decent substitute when you want the coffee taste.