Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 2 lb (908 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love, Love, Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Dec 04, 2010

I almost feel inspired to write poetry after drinking this stuff! Even though you can mix this powder with hot of cold, it does dissolve better in warm liquids. So for ice cream, disolve a teaspoon of Dandy Blend powder in a tablespoon of warm water, then add vanilla ice cream. I also take a couple tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder (Madre Labs CocoCeps for added nutrition!) and drizzle over the ice cream for a crackle effect. This stuff is awesome!

reduces my dark eye rings as well!!

Posted by Reviewer2654191 on May 02, 2011

Have been hooked to Dandy Blend, initially just as a delicious coffee replacement, in the mean time I'm blown away be the amazing effect on my kidneys: my skin is glowing and my eye rings look like photoshoped and that without a trace of make-up! Thanks to iHerb now with International Shipping - super-slow though, took 6 weeks, but hey, used to order over ishopusa.com and that was super expensive.. now i just plan my next order before the packet is empty..

Great beverage!

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Aug 12, 2011

Dandy Blend got me off coffee, and tastes great! I ordered both pouches and the 2lb size to be able to get my gluten-free "Dandy Blend fix" anywhere, home, office or outside of town!!

Dandy Blend, Herbal Beverage.

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

love this. My hubby and I have this together in the evening with milk and xylitol sweetener in it. I enjoy this as much as I do coffee and really look forward to it in the evening and sometimes in the day as well. Comforting to know that it is very good for our health as well.

My new morning drink.

Posted by Reviewer2975148 on Dec 09, 2011

I love Dandyblend. I had to give up coffee because of adrenal issues. Dandyblend is a great substitute. It tastes good and doesn't make my adrenals crash mid morning. Also, it's healthy. I have turned so many of my friends and family onto it as well.