reduces my dark eye rings as well!!

Posted by Reviewer2654191 on May 02, 2011

Have been hooked to Dandy Blend, initially just as a delicious coffee replacement, in the mean time I'm blown away be the amazing effect on my kidneys: my skin is glowing and my eye rings look like photoshoped and that without a trace of make-up! Thanks to iHerb now with International Shipping - super-slow though, took 6 weeks, but hey, used to order over ishopusa.com and that was super expensive.. now i just plan my next order before the packet is empty..

Love, Love, Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Dec 04, 2010

I almost feel inspired to write poetry after drinking this stuff! Even though you can mix this powder with hot of cold, it does dissolve better in warm liquids. So for ice cream, disolve a teaspoon of Dandy Blend powder in a tablespoon of warm water, then add vanilla ice cream. I also take a couple tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder (Madre Labs CocoCeps for added nutrition!) and drizzle over the ice cream for a crackle effect. This stuff is awesome!

Great beverage!

Posted by Reviewer2461852 on Aug 12, 2011

Dandy Blend got me off coffee, and tastes great! I ordered both pouches and the 2lb size to be able to get my gluten-free "Dandy Blend fix" anywhere, home, office or outside of town!!

Dandy Blend, Herbal Beverage.

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Sep 08, 2011

love this. My hubby and I have this together in the evening with milk and xylitol sweetener in it. I enjoy this as much as I do coffee and really look forward to it in the evening and sometimes in the day as well. Comforting to know that it is very good for our health as well.

My new morning drink.

Posted by Reviewer2975148 on Dec 09, 2011

I love Dandyblend. I had to give up coffee because of adrenal issues. Dandyblend is a great substitute. It tastes good and doesn't make my adrenals crash mid morning. Also, it's healthy. I have turned so many of my friends and family onto it as well.

Too Good to be TRUE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2130782 on Feb 07, 2012

If you're looking for a coffee replacement - look no further. I don't even think about coffee anymore, this is so rich and satisfying! For a mug of 'coffee' in the morning, I use 2 level tablespoons and a little half and half. It is slightly sweet, naturally and I do not add sugar. I hope they never stop making this!!! It is not addictive, but you just want a cup because it's so good!!!

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1853019 on Mar 20, 2012

We have been using Dandy Blend for 5 years now. We love it both as a hot or cold tea. I also enjoy it in hot or cold milk. And a cup of hot chocolate is really extra yummy with a teaspoon of Dandy in it. One of these days I am going to make Dandy ice cream! I really like iHerb and I love their prices. I plan to be a long time customer.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1353572 on Mar 23, 2012

When I decided to give up coffee, I really needed a replacement for the ritual of a hot beverage in the morning. And tea just wasn't cutting it for some reason. I love the flavor and texture of dandy blend - especially with some cinnamon and coconut milk added! :)

Best coffee substitute I have ever tried yet...

Posted by Reviewer2398392 on Mar 24, 2012

My wife got this stuff as it is gluten-free and she needs that. I tried it and was surprised at how good it is. It contains chicory so that is also a little Southern Civil War history added in (the South used chicory in coffee substitutes and never got away from it...IE "Choc Full O' Nuts). I highly recommend it.

Best coffee, without all the coffee!

Posted by Reviewer3233922 on Feb 09, 2012

Any time I want all the taste of a great coffee without the added side effects, this is the only way to go. I have tried the other substitutes but they have always lacked something, real coffee taste.