Best coffee, without all the coffee!

Posted by Reviewer3233922 on Feb 09, 2012

Any time I want all the taste of a great coffee without the added side effects, this is the only way to go. I have tried the other substitutes but they have always lacked something, real coffee taste.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1902047 on Feb 13, 2012

We’ve been using Dandy Blend for a few years now and find it is a great substitute for caffeinated hot beverages. It is never bitter and has a rich earthy taste with just a hint of sweetness. Depending what one prefers, the depth of flavor can easily be adjusted from mild, almost tea strength to espresso richness. We buy it in this larger, less expensive size and fill a smaller canister form it when needed. It’s the staple, anytime hot beverage in this house and we love it!

Crave Dandy Blend every day!

Posted by HealthyFoxy on Feb 14, 2012

I love love love Dandy Blend. I find it very delicious & satisfying. I still drink coffee, but I actually crave this afterward. What is great about is that I can drink this throughout the day without worrying about sleeping. The only thing is this item is hard to find in NYC stores, while they are easy to find in San Francisco area.

best taste

Posted by Reviewer2411977 on Feb 28, 2012

the best taste we ever had at coffe substitutes. For this reason we order it to Germany!

Great and Wonderful Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1132013 on Feb 29, 2012

I'm a chef, and I've shared this products with my clients and all love it as do I!

Fantastic good

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 21, 2011

My favorit coffee.

needed to reduce caffine intake

Posted by Reviewer2768518 on Nov 30, 2011

great coffee substitute with nutritional value

Genuine Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2690826 on Dec 15, 2011

This blend totally stands against coffee (without the caffeine) - you can make it as light or strong as you want. The flavor is superb, with a small amount of naturally occuring fructose coming from the dandelion root - which is itself a very powerful liver detoxifier. This 1 kilo size can go a long way.

Amazing "Coffie"!

Posted by EvasiHerb on Oct 25, 2011

I really want to reduce drinking coffie, and this is a wonderful alternative! Love the taste!

so good

Posted by Reviewer1573189 on Nov 02, 2011

I wouldn't have been able to quit coffee without Dandy Blend. It was the only thing that was hearty enough to replace the ritual of the morning cup. I wouldn't say it tastes just like coffee, but it tastes good!