Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 2 lb (908 g)

Too Good to be TRUE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2130782 on Feb 07, 2012

If you're looking for a coffee replacement - look no further. I don't even think about coffee anymore, this is so rich and satisfying! For a mug of 'coffee' in the morning, I use 2 level tablespoons and a little half and half. It is slightly sweet, naturally and I do not add sugar. I hope they never stop making this!!! It is not addictive, but you just want a cup because it's so good!!!

Best coffee, without all the coffee!

Posted by Reviewer3233922 on Feb 09, 2012

Any time I want all the taste of a great coffee without the added side effects, this is the only way to go. I have tried the other substitutes but they have always lacked something, real coffee taste.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1902047 on Feb 13, 2012

We’ve been using Dandy Blend for a few years now and find it is a great substitute for caffeinated hot beverages. It is never bitter and has a rich earthy taste with just a hint of sweetness. Depending what one prefers, the depth of flavor can easily be adjusted from mild, almost tea strength to espresso richness. We buy it in this larger, less expensive size and fill a smaller canister form it when needed. It’s the staple, anytime hot beverage in this house and we love it!

Crave Dandy Blend every day!

Posted by HealthyFoxy on Feb 14, 2012

I love love love Dandy Blend. I find it very delicious & satisfying. I still drink coffee, but I actually crave this afterward. What is great about is that I can drink this throughout the day without worrying about sleeping. The only thing is this item is hard to find in NYC stores, while they are easy to find in San Francisco area.

best taste

Posted by Reviewer2411977 on Feb 28, 2012

the best taste we ever had at coffe substitutes. For this reason we order it to Germany!