Love my Dandy Blend

Posted by 4931263863174766011 on Dec 06, 2014

Great product. I get the same 'that was good' feeling that coffee provides from drinking Dandy Blend but without the caffeine. More so than from de-caf coffee. For economy I buy the 2 lb bag but I also buy the individual serving size so I can bring it to a restaurant and substitute it for coffee, which I still love but shouldn't drink.

Excellent replacement for coffee

Posted by Reviewer3109899 on Jul 17, 2014

I am not drinking coffee any more! It's smooth and satisfying.

Almost coffee

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Feb 24, 2014

We're finishing our second two-pound bag. It's a good ersatz coffee, without the bitterness (and consequent need for sugar). I took off one star because it's not gluten-free, but otherwise it's a perfect beverage.

Postum Lover to Dandy Blend

Posted by 5035122274137271362 on Feb 21, 2014

My family were not coffee drinkers, in fact the smell of coffee made me sick. We did drink cocoa and Postum. I mourned the day I went to buy Postum at the store and it was no longer available. It was one of those pleasures of life I took for granted. About a year ago I googled Postum and was lead to Dandy Blend. The reviews said it was a coffee substitute, that it didn't exactly taste like coffee, but was really good. Reviews also said it was a Postum substitute, but no one mentioned how the flavor compared to Postum. Postum had two varieties, the blue label was regular flavor, and the red was coffee flavor. Obviously I only liked the regular flavor. The flavor of Dandy blend is just like blue label Postum except it is just a little sweeter. I used a little sugar in Postum anyway, so that isn't a factor for me. I regret waiting a whole year to try it out. I am so happy to have Dandy Blend in my diet and look forward to the additional health benefits that the other product didn't have.

great coffee substitute ...

Posted by 4881163763792631904 on Jan 30, 2014

Most simular too coffee (from all those I have tried) and more healthy due to the dandelion. I would be interested in whole dandelian root coffee as well, and curious how this would taste in comparance with this still blend with other ingredients.

Dandy Blend is Danylicious!

Posted by 4916904263201778734 on Oct 21, 2013

This is such a pleasant tasting product. Taste as close to coffee as you can get. Great if you are trying too wean off coffee!

Best Substitute for Coffee drinkers

Posted by 5577535707019604415 on Sep 24, 2013

This product has helped me totally avoid caffeine, which was beginning to give me heart palpitations from drinking so much coffee every day. In about 3-4 days I was off the caffeine with minimal discomfort. Also, couldn't find the 2lb bag anywhere. I only paid half as much more than the 14 oz pkg at the local Health Food Store. I hope this item is always available, because you have a life-time buyer. Thanks

Excellent!!

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This tastes more like coffee than some real instant coffee products I've tried! Great mixed with cacao powder in smoothies, in puddings and ice-cream or by itself as an instant coffee replacement. Nice and gentle on the stomach without any acidity, and highly recommended! This big bag is the best value for money.

addictive beverage

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

totally hooked on this, hot or cold, I take it with soy or almond milk, about 10 cups a day, doesn't keep me awake or give me the shakes, sometimes I mix it with Reishi powder, for a healthier drink, I quit coffee since I have this, I buy a bag every 4 weeks or so, yummy, also great with frozen bananas!

Love it!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add dandelion to my diet. Well I couldnt find dandelion here.... It helps with my digestion (and elimination) and bile movement. It helps in flushing out toxins. My son also likes it a lot!