great alternative to coffee

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 25, 2011

Great healthy alternative to coffee and lots of recipes you can use with dandy blend. I can't drink anything else now I am used to dandy I love it.

Love the Dandy!

Posted by Reviewer1321571 on Dec 07, 2011

Dandy is so so good -- I add milk or cream and a little stevia. Nothing like it!

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1353572 on Mar 23, 2012

When I decided to give up coffee, I really needed a replacement for the ritual of a hot beverage in the morning. And tea just wasn't cutting it for some reason. I love the flavor and texture of dandy blend - especially with some cinnamon and coconut milk added! :)

Fantastic good

Posted by LivKarinNorway on Nov 21, 2011

My favorit coffee.

Crave Dandy Blend every day!

Posted by HealthyFoxy on Feb 14, 2012

I love love love Dandy Blend. I find it very delicious & satisfying. I still drink coffee, but I actually crave this afterward. What is great about is that I can drink this throughout the day without worrying about sleeping. The only thing is this item is hard to find in NYC stores, while they are easy to find in San Francisco area.

Posted by Reviewer2143909 on Jun 06, 2011

Better than coffee. Delicious hot or cold. Dandy Blend website has additional recipes.

Posted by benaturallywell on Dec 24, 2010

What an excellent substitute for coffee! The taste is great and it makes me feel a lot better knowing I am drinking something much more healthy for me.

Posted by eldeen on Aug 11, 2011

I love this powder! I usually blend it together with cold soy milk, and it tastes like ice coffee. Mmm, jummy! I'm totally addicted! =)

Dandy Blend

Posted by 5594262856282562126 on Oct 22, 2016

I love this product and was so happy to find it at a good price.

Great and Wonderful Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer1132013 on Feb 29, 2012

I'm a chef, and I've shared this products with my clients and all love it as do I!