Great product!

Posted by 4803541452610390137 on Oct 24, 2012

I was looking for a gluten free coffee substitute, so I tried Dandy Blend. It tastes great, and I definitely recommend it.

I never expected it to be SOOOO good

Posted by Reviewer1402086 on Jan 22, 2012

Over the years I experimented with many different "alternative" coffees and made myself a handfull of homemade brews. It was a real battle for me to quit the coffee habit...... and I knew I had to...... Till I found Dandy Blend. To be sure it would work this time, i mixed it 50/50 with the real stuff. Just after a week I use it strait and loving it. Finally after 15 years of struggling with sleeping, this problem is solved. I am SOOOO happy.

so good

Posted by Reviewer1573189 on Nov 02, 2011

I wouldn't have been able to quit coffee without Dandy Blend. It was the only thing that was hearty enough to replace the ritual of the morning cup. I wouldn't say it tastes just like coffee, but it tastes good!

the best on the market

Posted by Reviewer3216465 on Mar 10, 2011

I have tried many coffee substitutes. This product cannot be beat! I love strong coffee so I double the dosage to replicate the taste.

Best coffee, without all the coffee!

Posted by Reviewer3233922 on Feb 09, 2012

Any time I want all the taste of a great coffee without the added side effects, this is the only way to go. I have tried the other substitutes but they have always lacked something, real coffee taste.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer2670191 on Feb 07, 2011

I have this cold with a splash of almond milk every morning. So tasty and better that coffee!

Genuine Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2690826 on Dec 15, 2011

This blend totally stands against coffee (without the caffeine) - you can make it as light or strong as you want. The flavor is superb, with a small amount of naturally occuring fructose coming from the dandelion root - which is itself a very powerful liver detoxifier. This 1 kilo size can go a long way.

needed to reduce caffine intake

Posted by Reviewer2768518 on Nov 30, 2011

great coffee substitute with nutritional value

Best coffee substitute I have ever tried yet...

Posted by Reviewer2398392 on Mar 24, 2012

My wife got this stuff as it is gluten-free and she needs that. I tried it and was surprised at how good it is. It contains chicory so that is also a little Southern Civil War history added in (the South used chicory in coffee substitutes and never got away from it...IE "Choc Full O' Nuts). I highly recommend it.

best taste

Posted by Reviewer2411977 on Feb 28, 2012

the best taste we ever had at coffe substitutes. For this reason we order it to Germany!