Love it!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This is a great way to add dandelion to my diet. Well I couldnt find dandelion here.... It helps with my digestion (and elimination) and bile movement. It helps in flushing out toxins. My son also likes it a lot!

Good substitute for coffee!

Posted by 5725919712433707064 on Nov 30, 2012

I can no longer drink coffee and needed something other than hot chocolate to drink. I read the reviews and decided to try this. While it isn't coffee, it's good as a substitute and you can adjust the strength of Dandy Blend. If the acid and caffeine in coffee bothers you, you should try this!

Great product!

Posted by 4803541452610390137 on Oct 24, 2012

I was looking for a gluten free coffee substitute, so I tried Dandy Blend. It tastes great, and I definitely recommend it.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer3241510 on Oct 21, 2012

Just got introduced to this recently and I love it. Enjoy it more than my morning coffee. I have totally replaced coffee with Dandy, NO withdrawal! And I know that it is much better for me. Everyone I have had try it loves it.

Best coffee substitute ever!

Posted by Reviewer1424438 on Oct 13, 2012

This product really fits the bill for anyone who wants a strong brew, with a close-to-coffee-flavor. Dissolves instantly, hot or cold, and tastes wonderful.

Dandelion

Posted by 4715097248558952597 on Oct 11, 2012

I just started taking this product. It seems to be good so far.

Wondeful!

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 03, 2012

Very pleasant drink. Love it.

Dandy Blend

Posted by 5037801350023394995 on Aug 28, 2012

While visiting my friend in California I was introduced to Dandy Blend. My friend drinks it with her rice protein as a hot beverage. I also enjoy it that way but I most enjoy it with a little cream & hot water.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jun 25, 2012

I love love love this amazing product. I've replaced my coffee with what I call "Dandelion Coffee" and it worked out great. It tastes the same and is healthier. Definitely five stars!

satisfied 1