Best coffee substitute ever!

Posted by Reviewer1424438 on Oct 13, 2012

This product really fits the bill for anyone who wants a strong brew, with a close-to-coffee-flavor. Dissolves instantly, hot or cold, and tastes wonderful.

Dandy Blend

Posted by Reviewer3241510 on Oct 21, 2012

Just got introduced to this recently and I love it. Enjoy it more than my morning coffee. I have totally replaced coffee with Dandy, NO withdrawal! And I know that it is much better for me. Everyone I have had try it loves it.

no more coffee for me

Posted by Reviewer1253993 on Apr 15, 2012

i was drinking a pot of coffee a day and had issues sleeping. my son got me started on this and i dont miss the taste of coffee and this is so good. i never get the "not so good cup of coffee" i love this hot or cold..

Dandy Blend review

Posted by Reviewer1927344 on Apr 17, 2012

We love this stuff. If you were a Postum drinker this is the perfect replacement. I cannot tell the difference except this might be a healthier choice. Great stuff. This was a reorder and I get the 2# bags. Especially good if you add a little cream.

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Apr 26, 2012

The taste is fantastic.

Love it.

Posted by 4805931059517073631 on May 02, 2012

love it, love it, love it.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2942393 on May 16, 2012

I am sipping my morning cup-o-dandy as I type this:) I love this product as a healthy, non-addictive alternative to coffee. It satisfies my need for a hot cup of something tasty in the morning for my ritual. It is really delicious, and now on the rare occasion that I do need an energy boost, a cup of coffee really makes the difference, instead of being my baseline. Love it!

Dandelion coffee

Posted by 5380978151963248647 on May 31, 2012

Fabulous! Very delicious and very healing!

Fast, Easy and delicious

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Jun 04, 2012

I love it as a cold latte! In the Winter I like it hot, and I'm able to mix this up super quick even though I am making breakfast and school lunches for my kids. I like this for a gentle, daily liver cleansing from the dandelion, but I love that it tastes so good and is so easy to use. It blends in liquids very fast. Hot or cold. I use KAL stevia extract powder to sweeten it. I love it with Blue Diamond Unsweetened almond milk (I prefer the kind found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store, rather than the Tetra pak). Oh, and my kids love it too!

satisfied 1