Dandy Blend review

Posted by debibenton on Jan 30, 2015

Great product! We love it. going to order some more!

Love my Dandy Blend

Posted by 4931263863174766011 on Dec 06, 2014

Great product. I get the same 'that was good' feeling that coffee provides from drinking Dandy Blend but without the caffeine. More so than from de-caf coffee. For economy I buy the 2 lb bag but I also buy the individual serving size so I can bring it to a restaurant and substitute it for coffee, which I still love but shouldn't drink.

Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer2436167 on Apr 26, 2012

The taste is fantastic.

Dandy Blend

Posted by 4959693326654093305 on Feb 19, 2016

Thank you for a healthy versatile product dandy blend is something I use daily one of the ways is in my AM smoothie I drink it hot I drink it cold I mix it with healthful products that I have at home to make drinks that are only limited by my imagination they're healthy I even make iCandy using dandy blend I have had no withdrawal symptoms from stopping drinking coffee and if I do have some I never have any side effects when I resume drinking dandy blend thank you for this opportunity to help someone else understand you can be healthy and have delicious things to eat and drink and stay healthy

Like to order the same amount a second time

Posted by Reviewer2808881 on Mar 10, 2011

Please, I would like to re-order the same item and same qunatity. Please help me. Tim Boynton

Dandy blend is my life saver

Posted by Reviewer2880880 on Apr 27, 2015

As herbalist I learned about benefits of dandelion. I also learned about affect of coffee on our liver. After some research i found this amazing tasting blend, I just so love...I gave up coffee all together, one spoon, with bit of milk and some honey is all you need....I don't feel morning rush, and I know I am giving my kidneys and liver Someting really good. On some days, when I need extra punch, I add spoonful of coconut oil and collagen to it... Hooked for life!

can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer2890536 on Apr 01, 2011

I am a reformed diet coke & coffee addict thanks to Dandy Blend & Jiaogulon tea with lecuma & maca!

good coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer2892473 on Oct 25, 2011

I drink this every day and it has helped me to get off the coffee kick. Tastes great and is a healthy alternative without all the acid.

Yummy!

Posted by 4783196213990435832 on Nov 30, 2016

I love this stuff in soy milk!

Posted by Reviewer2907801 on Jan 27, 2012

Great flavor and healthy product!