Good and Earthy

Posted by 5069589124426428316 on Mar 03, 2014

I have seen some reviews about this Sunflower Seed butter being runny and grainy tasting. I will admit that it is both of these things. However, I don't mind it one bit. The earthy taste just proves to me that it's natural and I love it. If you are looking for chemical filled creamy, thick nut butter like JIF then this product is not for you. However, if you like natural tasting seed/nut butters then I would highly recommend this product.

Unique taste

Posted by 5174964609355262602 on Jan 07, 2016

I've been eating Dastony nut/seed butters for more than a year now because they're raw, for the benefit of being sprouted, and because each taste as if eating the actual nut or seed from your hand. I enjoy the seed's pure, unique and clean flavor. (Other commercial sunflower seed butters can taste near close to peanut butter, I deduct from being somewhat masked by the addition of a different oil stirred in.) However, in receiving my latest shipment, I was stunned to see Dastony change to PLASTIC containers; this does NOT match my ideal, nor does it seem to align with the pureness of the product content.

Yum with lots of health benefits

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Dec 16, 2015

Easy to eat, rather than chewing lots of sunflower seeds. Many healthy vitamins in sunflower seeds. Thank you to Dasony for a great pure product !!! No refined sugar, vegan, cruelty free!!

very good

Posted by 4981225071447531845 on Dec 12, 2015

i'd love to order it again

Nice in savoury dishes

Posted by NaturopathGabby on Jun 25, 2016

This product is pricey, because it's laborious to make. It works well if you want to make a nut free pesto, or a simple salad dressing. I wasn't a fan of it on its own though.