Unique taste

Posted by 5174964609355262602 on Jan 07, 2016

I've been eating Dastony nut/seed butters for more than a year now because they're raw, for the benefit of being sprouted, and because each taste as if eating the actual nut or seed from your hand. I enjoy the seed's pure, unique and clean flavor. (Other commercial sunflower seed butters can taste near close to peanut butter, I deduct from being somewhat masked by the addition of a different oil stirred in.) However, in receiving my latest shipment, I was stunned to see Dastony change to PLASTIC containers; this does NOT match my ideal, nor does it seem to align with the pureness of the product content.

Good and Earthy

Posted by 5069589124426428316 on Mar 03, 2014

I have seen some reviews about this Sunflower Seed butter being runny and grainy tasting. I will admit that it is both of these things. However, I don't mind it one bit. The earthy taste just proves to me that it's natural and I love it. If you are looking for chemical filled creamy, thick nut butter like JIF then this product is not for you. However, if you like natural tasting seed/nut butters then I would highly recommend this product.