itsy-bitsy, teeny weeny

Posted by Reviewer2928529 on Jan 02, 2014

They are so small... And have no color. You'd better save the money and buy something good.

Love it!

Posted by 5089643242273062976 on Dec 01, 2012

Smells good.

Very good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Nov 24, 2012

Very good!!!

Liked one, not the other

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

BORDEAUX: nice colour quite good pigmentation, If you dont like usual mint scent in many lipbalms this could be good to try, for me the smell reminded me of almond essence which I have never liked. can't wear this myself smell is too strong and unplesant for me. CHAMPAGNE: leaves a pretty golden sparkle on my lips i really like this one its not grainy considering it's shimmery and the scent is much less intrusive.

Very bad

Posted by Reviewer2103260 on Oct 10, 2012

Waste of money, these are 2 little hard sticks, absolutely useless... not giving any colour to lips, don't shine and not pleasant to use.

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012

nothing special

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Sep 11, 2012

nothing special. Doesn`t moisturize as others. The dark one a little colors lips. Good as a present

Понравились

Posted by QIR015 on Aug 14, 2012

Хорошие помадки. Цвет очень бледный, блеск хороший. Ложатся ровно, увлажняют губы. Good lipstick. Color is very pale, shiny is good. Good covers lips, moisturized lips.

Nice Lip Shimmer

Posted by craftygirl on Aug 13, 2012

Have purchased these before, this box I found the Bordeaux colour to be a little drier. Still love the smell and feel of this brand.

From Lithuania

Posted by Reviewer2756197 on May 29, 2012

I don't see these colours on my lips at all. I've tried another colours of De Vine Lip Shimmer that have been better. Anyway natural ingredients at least softens my lips. The consistence very dry.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »