terrific bubbles

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008

love this product. natural, no sulfates or parabens, doesn't dry out my skin. the scent is subtle but delicious.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1946169 on Dec 14, 2009

I love this Honey Bubble bath. Finally I can have a bath with plenty of bubbles and no residue. It's clean and organic and feels good on my skin leaving me feel very fresh and relaxed. I have tried a lot of bubble baths but none had bubbles last as long as this product. I have a big tub and you only need a little gel to create a sudsy heaven. I love it and plan to buy this as a gift for my daughters.

Natural product

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 30, 2010

Very good, natural product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

Take me away!

Posted by 4652159063939412992 on Apr 24, 2012

Sudsy, and smells wonderful. Don't need much for a beautiful bath!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2384022 on Jun 25, 2008

The smell is nice and the bubbles last a long time. The kids love it.

Deep Steep

Posted by Reviewer2248626 on Dec 29, 2008

Love it!

Posted by 5251236774441160359 on Jun 24, 2014

I have every product in this line. This bubble bath smells so good and makes your skin so soft.

Wonderful smell of summer

Posted by DadaBarokova on May 16, 2016

This smells so nice! Because of mint, it is fresh, but also sweet as there is honeydew. And some water melon, too! It smells totally like summer! I guess I never had bubble bath smelling nicer (maybe this is the best smelling cosmetics I ever had!). As for bubbles, it produce lot of them and they are so fluffy, so in this way I´m satisfied. I had bath with this bubble bath and just rinsed it off after half an hour of soaking. So I did not use any shower gel or something and it was totally okey (nor I used any body lotion afterwards and still okey for my skin). I was doing some exercise before the bath and using this bubble bath as only product to wash myself was enough even after all this exercise and sweat (and I swear I trained hard)! I even did not use the shampoo, just soaked my hair a bit and then rinsed it off. I washed my hair just 2 days ago so it was not so messed up, so oily, yet. If my hair was more dirty, this probably won´t be enough, but I totally plan to use this method again - when my hair is not so dirty to be washed, but I want to add a bit of... freshness because they are not even clean. (I do not like to wash my hair really often.) Only one negative I´ve found - the smell don´t stay on skin too long, it disappears just in the bathroom...

Bubbles up great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Oct 05, 2012

This stuff is great! I poured a little bit too much in the first time I used it because some of the reviews said it didn't bubble very well; it totally does the opposite and I had trouble getting rid of them after my bath was done. The smell is fantastic and it makes your skin very soft!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »