Bubble Bath

Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Oct 26, 2015

This fragrance is mild and it does not bubble a lot so I use a cap and a half to get the amount of bubbles I want. I like that it has some organic ingredients, but it would be better if ALL the ingredients were organic and USDA Certified.

Love it!

Posted by 5251236774441160359 on Jun 24, 2014

I have every product in this line. This bubble bath smells so good and makes your skin so soft.

Fun time for the kid

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I just moved to a new place with a bath tub and we use it for my little boy as a treat! The bubble bath is sudsy which is really great! Its bonding time and he is having fun. The smell is nice & it washes easily. It doesn't mention that it is organic although the label looks innocuous enough. A quick check with EWG shows the vitamin A & fragrance could be an issue which is a shame because we really enjoy it. I'll have to find an alternative shampoo because I don't want to risk exposure to the little children. ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Lots of bubbles!

Posted by 4888584028475334271 on Jan 23, 2014

Lovely fruity scent with lots of bubbles! hopefully it's not going to dry my skin out!

Bought for the kids, became mine

Posted by ekstravirgin on May 16, 2013

This smells wonderful - I originally bought it for the kids, but ended up using it myself - I get the pampering felling!

Bubbles up great!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Oct 05, 2012

This stuff is great! I poured a little bit too much in the first time I used it because some of the reviews said it didn't bubble very well; it totally does the opposite and I had trouble getting rid of them after my bath was done. The smell is fantastic and it makes your skin very soft!

Take me away!

Posted by 4652159063939412992 on Apr 24, 2012

Sudsy, and smells wonderful. Don't need much for a beautiful bath!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

Natural product

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Dec 30, 2010

Very good, natural product.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1946169 on Dec 14, 2009

I love this Honey Bubble bath. Finally I can have a bath with plenty of bubbles and no residue. It's clean and organic and feels good on my skin leaving me feel very fresh and relaxed. I have tried a lot of bubble baths but none had bubbles last as long as this product. I have a big tub and you only need a little gel to create a sudsy heaven. I love it and plan to buy this as a gift for my daughters.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »