Makes washing your hands fun

Posted by 5283986213156563644 on Jan 29, 2016

Smells very nice and leave the skin feeling clean and soft, not dry at all.

Not value for Money

Posted by kurogoma on Jan 24, 2016

It cleans well, but because it is a foaming type, it feels thin and one may not be sure if it is doing its job. it finishes really quickly as well which is why i didnt find it value for money.

Product goes quickly, but love the fresh scent

Posted by Mary-B333 on Oct 21, 2015

I love Deep Steep's foaming hand soaps. They are very gentle, get your hands clean, and the scents are so delicious. Grapefruit-Bergamot is my current favorite. It's tangy, delicious, and so unique for a natural product. The only problem is the bottles get used up super fast. I like that they make the refill bottles, but it's still not a super cost effective product for how quickly it goes. Also, the pump got stuck on my bottle after two refills, so I have to toss the bottle anyway now. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!

heavenly

Posted by 4905512002673838258 on Jun 12, 2015

great scent (grapefruity with a hint of bergamot), cleans well, softens your hands. I just repurchased as a gift and also got 2 refills.

Deep Steep foaming hand wash

Posted by Reviewer2933857 on Apr 15, 2015

The formula has changed. It is so watered down now that you will still feel that you hands are not completely clean even after several pumps of soap. I have stopped buying.

Nice and foamy

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Apr 06, 2015

We like this soap. It has a pleasant, delicate scent and is gentle on the skin while getting hands clean. The only problem is that it seems to get used up so quickly, but at least I know the kids are washing their hands!

Non drying, great scent

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Mar 10, 2015

Love the scent and the fact it doesn't dry out my skin. I'm allergic to SLS and I always get the SLS-free ones. This one smelly so good and the scent does last on the skin, which I like. Also, the pump is good and I like the fact it's a foam hand wash, since it lasts long. I'd like to order it again one day.

My favorite smelling brand of bath products.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 23, 2015

Foaming soap is what I prefer since I need a fast method to wash my hands frequently. Trimming the rinse time from a full minute with solid soap to a few seconds makes good sense for my busy life and low back pain. The scent is natural and beautiful which is hard to find, although their prices are just too high for watered down soap in a short life plastic dispenser so I had to knock off one star.

like the smell so much. the foaming is also working great

Posted by babyperon on Jan 25, 2015

foam is rich

Great smell!

Posted by Reviewer2541501 on Dec 31, 2014

We love the smell of this soap...we think it smells like fruit loops! I like the ingredient list for the natural factor. I do find it a little bit drying to the skin.