EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$4.21

$4.95

Savings of: $0.74 (15% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(3)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Para labios, ojos...etc

Posted by ROSSITA on Mar 12, 2015

Lo queria para el contorno del ojo, estoy ahora usando el de menta. ------------- Si te ayudo mi review, marca SI, abajo, para más reviews, pincha en mi nick Rossita.

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfect for travelling

Posted by theeaglelau on Dec 01, 2014

I bought this moiusture stick to bring it with me when I travel, the format is very useful for this.The product does the job, is very moisturizing, I use it for my hands and elbows, the smell is a bit strong but it won't bother you if you like citrics

Was this review helpful to you?

Very very nourishing

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 20, 2014

This stick is fantastic. I had a problem with really dry eyelids which is very unusual for me. I tried everything from coconut oil to rosehip oil etc. This nourishing stick did the trick.

Was this review helpful to you?

Lip

Posted by 5754225009208554565 on Aug 29, 2014

Doesn't last long on my lips. Really nice smell though.

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by 4872308138927197688 on Jul 23, 2014

Bon produit mais odeur trop forte

Was this review helpful to you?

Nothing too special

Posted by Flicka on Dec 07, 2013

Love the scent. Was not effective enough on my dry lips. Use this mainly on my elbows.

Was this review helpful to you?

It is missing something...

Posted by Mustard on Nov 08, 2013

I guess I expected it to have a better smell, not that is bad and it lasts a good while. On the other hand, it is really moisturizing and can even be used on the lips without irritating them.

Was this review helpful to you?

good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2998637 on Nov 16, 2012

Use this as a lip balm in winter and for dry skin. Big size, real value for money

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1440192 on Oct 23, 2012

good lipstick, don't leaves a film on my lips and it's very good for me.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Не поняла

Posted by viki95 on Oct 18, 2012

Я не поняла в чем прелесть этой штуки. Запах очень резкий и о мысли что его мажут на губы становится плохо. Да,увлажняет, но ни чем не лучше стика какао. Покупать больше не буду. ********* I did not understand the beauty of this thing. The smell is very sharp and the thought that he smeared on the lips becomes ill. Yes, moisturizing, but not stick cocoa. I will not buy more. ********* אני לא מבין את היופי של הדבר הזה. הריח מאוד חד והמחשבה שהוא נמרח על השפתיים הופכת להיות חולה. כן, זה מוסיף לחות, אבל קקאו מקל יותר טוב. אני לא אקנה יותר. *********

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Items 1-10 of 35 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »