Works - and gets me kissed alot...

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Mar 01, 2010

I'm using the stick as a lip balm, and getting good results! This is very softening, and has decent absorption. The ingredients do me only good -- which is a big deal for me, because I'm allergic to frick'n everything. As a completely unforeseen bonus: my spouse insists that the flavor reminds him of Fruity Pebbles cereal and likes to kiss me when I wear it!

Fresh and useful

Posted by OrangeDragon on May 17, 2011

I use it for elbows - nice fresh smell, good moisture. I want to try another deep steep stick! :)

good option for travel

Posted by Reviewer1195501 on Feb 14, 2011

non-greasy and smells good

Не поняла

Posted by viki95 on Oct 18, 2012

Я не поняла в чем прелесть этой штуки. Запах очень резкий и о мысли что его мажут на губы становится плохо. Да,увлажняет, но ни чем не лучше стика какао. Покупать больше не буду. ********* I did not understand the beauty of this thing. The smell is very sharp and the thought that he smeared on the lips becomes ill. Yes, moisturizing, but not stick cocoa. I will not buy more. ********* אני לא מבין את היופי של הדבר הזה. הריח מאוד חד והמחשבה שהוא נמרח על השפתיים הופכת להיות חולה. כן, זה מוסיף לחות, אבל קקאו מקל יותר טוב. אני לא אקנה יותר. *********

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2805211 on May 12, 2011

It is great item! I use it under my eyes, on the lips and face in dry places. It makes my skin soft and hydrated. And I love the smell! ...

I liked it

Posted by Freederika on Nov 11, 2010

excellent invigorating scent of bergamot and lemon! I smear Stick your hands and sniff Stick, as aromatherapy)))

incredible scent

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Apr 26, 2008

very soothing

Love IT

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Jun 03, 2008

Smells amazing! Very handy when dry season hits. Also nice for an instant moisturizer.

Deep Steep

Posted by Reviewer2875070 on Apr 01, 2009

Love this moisture stick! I use it everyday and night. It works great on the small areas where my skin may be a bit drier than others and it is a great lip moisturizer. I also use it on the 'crows feet' prone area around the outer area of my eyes. Really can tell a difference.

Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2414967 on Aug 03, 2009

Great for elbows and lips. You get lots and it's really convenient. In a pinch I have even used it to tame my eyebrows. Smells good too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »