Not impressed

Posted by australia on Apr 03, 2011

This moisture stick smells absolutely amazing! The scent is really strong, but it still smells natural and fresh. Unfortunately, the stick itself is a real disappointment. It doesn't moisturise the skin at all. It only lasts a couple of weeks, because it just melts away on application. NOTE: I think the ingredients have changed since I bought this item (NOV 2010). On the packaging of the stick, the first ingredient listed is "glycine soy oil", followed by fruit oils. I think this is why my product wasn't very moisturising and had a very powerful scent. I think the new formulation would be much more moisturising, due to the oils and butters....

i like it!

Posted by Reviewer2849989 on May 18, 2011

I really liked this product. Very nice on the lips, a good moisturizer, plus a large amount. I will buy more, but I think this is enough very long time))

love it love it!

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on May 28, 2014

what can i say.. i just love it. it's always in my bag and I use it everyday!

Too sweet

Posted by Rigonda on Jun 24, 2011

The smell is too sweet for my liking.

Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2414967 on Aug 03, 2009

Great for elbows and lips. You get lots and it's really convenient. In a pinch I have even used it to tame my eyebrows. Smells good too!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Oct 31, 2009

I keep one in the bathroom, one on my bed-stand, one by my computer station; (as a matter of fact, that's where I am right now so I just remoistened my very dry lips). It feels and smells wonderful and is priced way below it's value.

smooth

Posted by Reviewer2810263 on Feb 15, 2011

smooth

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2151137 on Nov 28, 2011

best product ever

very good stick

Posted by Reviewer1150979 on Mar 11, 2012

I liked it very much, it is really big, natural, i like to use it instead of usual balms. The smell is great!

Melon Stick

Posted by YuliaBlum on Jun 16, 2012

mmmm...i liked it. this is like a big Chapstick with tasty flavor and taste :). i am using it for my lips and elbows

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »