Wonderful and soothing

Posted by Reviewer2595018 on Mar 29, 2009

Finally, I have found a moisturizer that feels heavenly, really works, and doesn't cost a fortune. I am 62 and have finally faced the fact that those fine lines are starting to develop. I also have very sensitive skin, and Derma E Age Defying Night Creme has proven to be the best product I have used.

Best night cream I have ever used

Posted by Reviewer1114250 on Jan 09, 2010

This cream is amazing. It smoothes and moisturizes my skin but also seems to help with the fine lines and dryness I am starting to get. It also has a wonderful consistency, smells great, and is incredibly affordable considering all the other products on the market that make huge claims and don't even work. Plus it has all natural ingredients which is very important to me. I am starting on my 2nd jar and I will definitely continue using (the first jar lasted me about 6 months).

Love Derma E

Posted by Reviewer1256454 on Jun 09, 2011

I felt the difference the first night I used this product. I highly recommend this to anyone over 50.

Finally - a great product- sensible price

Posted by Reviewer3169522 on Nov 30, 2010

When I hit 48 my skin got super sensitive. Hormones wreak havoc on my skin. It's dry and breaking out about 1/2 the time. I've tried every product from Estee Lauder, stuff for babies skin to prescriptions- nothing was a good fit. Finally- a product that delivers and works on my skin. It's clear and soft.

Age Defying Night Creme

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

This is expensive compared to other brands, but it does have astaxanthin which is a bonus, so the creme is a salmon color. Skin feels nice in the morning but as just mentioned there are other night creams for half the price that will do the same thing.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2452603 on Nov 02, 2009

I really like the texture of this cream, nice and rich without being oily.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2900738 on Sep 06, 2010

This is really great night cream--a nice texture, it feels good on the skin and after using several derma e products over the past few weeks, my skin looks fantastic! It has a strong lavender scent so if you aren't a fan of that I'd stay away from this cream.

Great night cream

Posted by Reviewer3074368 on Jan 21, 2010

This is my 2nd purchase of the Derma E Age-Defying Night Creme. I first tried it when I realized my mid-40's skin could benefit from some extra moisture at night. I love this cream as it makes my skin feel so nourished and moist. I sometimes use this overtop of a vitamin C serum for an extra pampering bedtime treatment. While this cream is pricey, I do find that it lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.

Seems good so far!

Posted by Reviewer2074183 on Mar 05, 2010

Have only been using for 2 weeks and some evenings I am guilty of going to bed without doing my skin care but with the combo of Derma E products I am using my skin is certainly much smoother and looks more vibrant even after only 2 weeks!!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 17, 2010

I've only been using this night cream a couple of weeks, but I really like it. A lot of the night creams I've tried end up being really greasy and make me break out. So I kind of avoided them. I decided to try this one, and I'm glad I did. It moisturizes well, absorbs fast, isn't greasy, and I like the scent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »