Quite Good for young skin

Posted by Reviewer1544131 on Nov 23, 2009

Since it's gel in texture, it's very soothing and light. Still it's quite hydrating and I can see my eye contour gets smoother and lighter. Love its light non-irritating scent.

So far, so good.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 09, 2011

I have just started using this for warmer days in Florida. Feels good and goes on smoothly. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

Fine stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1323812 on Oct 07, 2009

I like it that its not oily and it disappears into the skin fast!

Very good!

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015

Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.

Really works !

Posted by Reviewer2127214 on Jul 20, 2011

I love this eye gel, light and absorbs fast and although I sometimes need more moisture around my eyes this gel really reduces under-eye bags quite fast, and I have used so many products that promise to do this but up until now, this is the best and I will re-order .

Very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Dec 07, 2011

Light gel, very good for under makeup! Moisturizing effect is ok.

close to expiry stock

Posted by 5493125444147422515 on May 09, 2016

brought the eye gel in Mar 2016, was using it alternatively with my other eye cream, to my astonishment, I realised today the "best used" is by 5/2016. I don't know should I dump it away or continue using. hope the supplier can be more considerate not to send out such products.

No more tired-looking eyes

Posted by Elisabeth on Apr 28, 2014

I've been using this during nighttime for a while, and being a person who used to wake up with very tired-looking eyes, I can say that this really works! I was attending an event this weekend, that caused lack of sleep, but you wouldn't have guessed it by looking at my eyes! No black/blueness at all, no puffiness, no nothing! I was quite impressed! I think the anti-age effect works well, too, but I can't tell for sure, I'm only 38 years old. Oh, and being a person with very oily eyelids, this eye gel does not make my mascara run, which I find quite important, too. So, I'll definitely keep buying this one (I'm soon on my third tube).

good

Posted by Reviewer1613849 on Feb 13, 2012

good!

Super

Posted by Reviewer1517568 on Jul 28, 2011

Good product for good price. I like it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »