Great deal

Posted by DinaB123 on Dec 11, 2009

This mask not only cleans, it also tightens and lifts the skin. Make sure to keep a serene expression while having it on and all your frown lines will be gone in 10- minutes.

Best Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Apr 23, 2010

I absolutely love this mask. It goes straight to work healing nasty blemishes and giving your skin a beautiful glow when followed by a nourishing moisturiser. When I first put this mask on and washed it off I nearly had a heart attack, my face was red and I thought oh my God I have had the worst reaction. What I then realised is that I had been out all day and it had brought my sunburn to the surface and was actually healing my skin. I spend thousands on beauty products every year but this superbly priced, amazing mask leaves the most expensive for dead. I highly recommend it.

Очень нравится! I love it!

Posted by Shpulka on Aug 27, 2012

Маска мне очень нравится - пахнет тропическими фруктами, похоже на ананас. Гладкая структура, легко наносится, слегка пощипывает первые 30 секунд - энзимы работают. Отлично чистит кожу! Обязательно буду брать еще! I love this mask - it smells of tropical fruits like pineapple. Smooth texture, easy to apply, gently pinches the first 30 seconds - the enzymes work. Good clear skin! Of course I will buy more!

Good. not too dry after use.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014

As usual for other products of same brand, this one is pretty good at reasonable price. For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Great!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

This mask I liked the most! A feeling that the skin is breathing! Very good cleans and tightens the skin. I will order more!

enzyme mask

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Feb 12, 2009

feels cool then dries up like a clay mask i liked it

Very nice for acne

Posted by filmoyster on Oct 27, 2009

Helps calm my skin and shrink pores.

strong but good

Posted by DesertRatonga on May 09, 2010

I have used this only 4 times since i got it because it is pretty strong stuff, it smells delicious and it did do a good job of smoothing my complexion. People with sensitive skin may not love it, and i would be careful around eye area. i would suggest it to my friends.

Like This Mask

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 22, 2010

This mask stings a little when you first put it on, but that goes away and it smells very pleasant. Face feels very clean afterwards.

Excellent mask!

Posted by Reviewer2488673 on Jul 02, 2010

It feels tingly when you first put it on, but your face will feel really, really smooth when you wash it off!