Derma E, Exfoliating Mask, 4 oz (113 g)

Great deal

Posted by DinaB123 on Dec 11, 2009

This mask not only cleans, it also tightens and lifts the skin. Make sure to keep a serene expression while having it on and all your frown lines will be gone in 10- minutes.

Best Ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on Apr 23, 2010

I absolutely love this mask. It goes straight to work healing nasty blemishes and giving your skin a beautiful glow when followed by a nourishing moisturiser. When I first put this mask on and washed it off I nearly had a heart attack, my face was red and I thought oh my God I have had the worst reaction. What I then realised is that I had been out all day and it had brought my sunburn to the surface and was actually healing my skin. I spend thousands on beauty products every year but this superbly priced, amazing mask leaves the most expensive for dead. I highly recommend it.

Очень нравится! I love it!

Posted by Shpulka on Aug 27, 2012

Маска мне очень нравится - пахнет тропическими фруктами, похоже на ананас. Гладкая структура, легко наносится, слегка пощипывает первые 30 секунд - энзимы работают. Отлично чистит кожу! Обязательно буду брать еще! I love this mask - it smells of tropical fruits like pineapple. Smooth texture, easy to apply, gently pinches the first 30 seconds - the enzymes work. Good clear skin! Of course I will buy more!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3295405 on Oct 31, 2010

This mask I liked the most! A feeling that the skin is breathing! Very good cleans and tightens the skin. I will order more!

enzyme mask

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Feb 12, 2009

feels cool then dries up like a clay mask i liked it