Too Strong!

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on Sep 09, 2011

I have sensitive and dry skin, so this product left a tangling/ burning sensation every time I used it, prob works best with mature skin but not recommend for young or sensitive skin.

Not too good for me

Posted by Reviewer2322274 on Sep 11, 2008

I had been using this for two weeks but not as good as I thought, it made me break out. The cream was very moisturing and tightening but I got lots of pimples after using it and usually I dont get pimples, kind of disappointed.

like it , but needs more moisture

Posted by Reviewer2258500 on May 25, 2009

I like this product, but I need some more moisture in my skin.

Not good..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Nov 01, 2010

This made my combination skin really oily. Didn't get any pimples though. Moisturizes well, so maybe good for dry skin. I didn't like the smell though..

Not for me !!

Posted by 4828700449742479141 on Sep 21, 2012

I really want to say that this was the product was for me - but I cant - I did see a difference in my skin nearly immediately but after using it for a month I broke out with awful large painful "blind" pimples. I dont know whether I was using too much of the cream, therefore it was too active for my skin. But please try it you may have great results with it !

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Dec 23, 2015

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction - my face went bright red with small rush dots all over the face, the faced itched horribly for 3 days, after 3 days decided to put the creme again and the allergic came back. beware.

Dermatitis

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This MIGHT be a product that will work for you, but for me it unfortunately didn't. After couple of weeks of using it, it gave me an itchy, red rash. I stopped using the products, and the allergy disappeared and when I tried again, it came back. Therefore, I cannot use this product and will not repurchase it. I'm not saying it's bad, but id didn't suit my skin.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 4857236645280697433 on Feb 11, 2016

Not so pleasant smell. See no improvement after the 1st jar

Hmm ...

Posted by Firefly on Jun 04, 2016

I use this cream for two weeks. Still no effect. It smells bad ...

Very strong lavender smell + irritates my skin

Posted by NeaLovesiHerb on Jun 05, 2013

This creme smells strongly, not for the faint! I don´t mind it, although I am not a lavender fan, so it is a bit annoying, especially as it lingers for quite some time. The product also forms a little oily "puddle" as well, maybe because of the lack of proper emulgators (which is a good thing in natural cosmetics, of course.) The texture is creamy but absorbs surprisingly quickly, which is a bonus. This seems to cause little bumps on my face, not zits but more like an allergic reaction. I don´t think this is a product for me, but for others it seems to work wonders.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »