New To iHerb?

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 4-star

Cheaper alternative to Dr. Perricone's moisturiser

Posted by Reviewer1944651 on Apr 24, 2010

When I first opened it, I was seriously tempted to throw it in the bin straight away. The smell was horrendous and very strong, while the consistency seemed uneven and the colour off (very light brown). However, puzzled by all the good reviews I decided to give it a go for a few days, and boy am I glad I did! It applies nicely and sets quickly, while the awful smell fades in minutes. My oily skin feels soft and moisturised, without being greasy. It appears to even out my tone significantly and has smoothed the lines on my forhead. In the past few weeks, I 've gotten many compliments for my skin. This has not happened to me in the past! People ask me if I sleep more, because I look fresh and rested. Note: Do not use too much, because it could break you out in the beginning. Just a dab on each cheek and one on the forehead is more than enough.

Pretty Good so far

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012

I'm not normally crazy for scented products, and this one is no exception, but at least this scent isn't totally obnoxious and dissipates relatively quickly. The good: vegan, not tested on animals, DMAE (Dr Perricone's Rx), 1% alpha lipoic acid, and contains C-Ester; It moisturizes pretty well and isn't very greasy, even in the humid tropics. The (not so) bad: I haven't seen it to be especially effective for even the finest of lines or wrinkles. So, my advice: consider it simply a well-priced, slightly-off-puttingly-scented, cruelty-free moisturizer without a lot of nasty toxic commercial chemicals and with some specialized ingredients that you do want.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1432879 on Feb 10, 2009

This cream actually has brightened and firmed my skin! It has even helped with the dark circles under my eyes. Another major plus, cream has not caused any breakouts or adverse reactions to my skin.

Can't live without it

Posted by 5408451238884739603 on Jul 03, 2013

My neck has improved with the use of this product and its overall not too greasy and really plumps my dry sagging skin.

Interessant cream

Posted by Reviewer3354503 on Apr 22, 2009

Very good moisturizing cream,very light but efficient. No irritation for sensible skin! I think effective anti-wrinkle effect, but I use it only since a few time.