amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1646923 on Jul 03, 2013

So far, this product is working. My skin looks younger after I use this product. I will try their sister product.

Yes Yes Yes

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Jun 16, 2016

Really like this cream. I am 34 and I can say that the fine lines under my eyes are definately feel and look more smooth. I cant say anything else. It is a rich cream, but also good for my combination to oily skin. I use this every other day in combination with a retinol cream and it is highly effective. I love the fact that Derma E has natural ingredients and I am going to buy the eye cream aswell because I heard great results on that one too.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.

Quite moisturising, decent results so far

Posted by 4928356842148945013 on Jul 22, 2016

I've been using the serum version of this DMAE/ALA combination for approx 10months now. Results are pretty decent- my skin does seem quite a bit firmer. Obviously it can't compare with invasive surgery/botox etc, but I've noticed perhaps 5-10% increase in my skin firmness. No change in pore size. No change in blemishes. I was using too many different skin products so I decided to get this in the moisturiser version. Results seem, so far, basically the same as the serum. This cream is quite moisturising, but for drier skins it might not be enough. I'm on accutane at the moment so my skin is super dry and I often need an oil serum in addition. Absorbs very easily and no unpleasant smell. It does come in a jar, so hygiene of the product is not great. So far, the product seems to stay fresh. I recommend this for normal or slightly dry skins. UPDATE: minus 1 star as I find this really isn't very moisturising. After I use it, I get that tight/dry feeling. Have to use another product on top to get moisturised.

texture is nice

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 11, 2013

Claimed to have anti-gravity effect, only use for less than a week in the morning (at night I use Alpha Hydrox AHA cream), too soon to tell the effect. The texture is quite moist, feel comfortable on the skin. However, the smell is a bit funny...

Okay so far.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

My skin is looking pretty good. Not sure if I like the texture and smell.

Quite impressive

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Nov 19, 2013

This cream is not for dry skin.I must add some drops of oil. But I certainly see firming effect.