I LOVE IT

Posted by 5650012978339677872 on Apr 15, 2015

I RECOMMENDET IT TO EVERYONE

Review

Posted by 5696115741381184137 on May 22, 2015

Product is very good.It is smooth and easy to wear.

Great firming moisturizer

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Feb 28, 2015

Derma E comes through with another great product! Non-toxic, non-allergenic. This cream does a great job at moisturizing and firming. The alpha lipoic and ester-C take away roughness and redness. Over time your skin will feel as if it had a light peel because the texture is smoother and pores get tightened. It applies with a sheer, creamy feel and it absorbs quickly. It does not clog pores or feel slick. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. Since it is not a sunscreen, it makes a wonderful night cream. My husband uses it daily and we both see how much smoother his skin has become, including the little lines under his eyes.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better.

מרוצה מאוד

Posted by 5595922994752693073 on Nov 21, 2014

קרם נעים, העור מרגיש מצויין

My cream from no on!

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 30, 2015

I love it! I am 41 with mixed and sensitive skin. This cream leaves a very soft, firm and hydrated appearance, it also seems to work on my fine lines. I highly recommend it!! I will repeat for sure. Me encanta! A partir de ahora no cambiaré de crema de día.

texture is nice

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 11, 2013

Claimed to have anti-gravity effect, only use for less than a week in the morning (at night I use Alpha Hydrox AHA cream), too soon to tell the effect. The texture is quite moist, feel comfortable on the skin. However, the smell is a bit funny...

Okay so far.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

My skin is looking pretty good. Not sure if I like the texture and smell.

Quite impressive

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Nov 19, 2013

This cream is not for dry skin.I must add some drops of oil. But I certainly see firming effect.