Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

1st time user pleasantly surprised

Posted by Reviewer2232653 on Oct 09, 2011

At 46 years of age, I've been frantic to find a cream to minimize my aging. This product actually surprised me from the frist day use. Lines were deminished and skin was super soft & more firm. However, I need more moisturing since I live in the Hot & Dry climate of Arizona. So, I just add a different light moisturizer over this. I bet it would work wonders if I used it more than once per day :0)

Pretty Good so far

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012

I'm not normally crazy for scented products, and this one is no exception, but at least this scent isn't totally obnoxious and dissipates relatively quickly. The good: vegan, not tested on animals, DMAE (Dr Perricone's Rx), 1% alpha lipoic acid, and contains C-Ester; It moisturizes pretty well and isn't very greasy, even in the humid tropics. The (not so) bad: I haven't seen it to be especially effective for even the finest of lines or wrinkles. So, my advice: consider it simply a well-priced, slightly-off-puttingly-scented, cruelty-free moisturizer without a lot of nasty toxic commercial chemicals and with some specialized ingredients that you do want.

Interessant cream

Posted by Reviewer3354503 on Apr 22, 2009

Very good moisturizing cream,very light but efficient. No irritation for sensible skin! I think effective anti-wrinkle effect, but I use it only since a few time.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I love the tingling sensation when applied but it seems to have done nothing for me.

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Apr 25, 2014

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.