Wonderful!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Loved the creme! Healed my face skin, enriched formula and is great to use under makeup.

Great firming moisturizer

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Feb 28, 2015

Derma E comes through with another great product! Non-toxic, non-allergenic. This cream does a great job at moisturizing and firming. The alpha lipoic and ester-C take away roughness and redness. Over time your skin will feel as if it had a light peel because the texture is smoother and pores get tightened. It applies with a sheer, creamy feel and it absorbs quickly. It does not clog pores or feel slick. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. Since it is not a sunscreen, it makes a wonderful night cream. My husband uses it daily and we both see how much smoother his skin has become, including the little lines under his eyes.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2738075 on Mar 07, 2011

Products great and service was fast!

מרוצה מאוד

Posted by 5595922994752693073 on Nov 21, 2014

קרם נעים, העור מרגיש מצויין

Review

Posted by 5696115741381184137 on May 22, 2015

Product is very good.It is smooth and easy to wear.

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

I like this a lot and will keep using it. I like the non oily yet deeply moisturising texture. I use it under makeup and it doesn't leave a shiny or oily feel after using all day. I also notice that tiny creases beginning to form at corner of my lips that go down (marionette lines or whatever they're called) have begun to decrease on one side!

good skin product

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 13, 2011

this is nice and soft on skin, nice on legs, not for my face, as my face needs stuff like Phytomer or Bare Essentials

Great smelling n fine creme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I bought this for 40+ skin that is losing tone. Love the smell and smooth texture after application. It is extremely easy to apply and does not leave a greasy or waxy feeling. My climate here is 95% humidity. I'm rating it 4 stars because it's not perfectly suited for my skin. Pimples and clogs seem to flare up more. Clear skin should reap better result. Nevertheless, skin is indeed firmer and glowing the day after. I'm also using it on my hands, tummy, and chest!

Quite impressive

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Nov 19, 2013

This cream is not for dry skin.I must add some drops of oil. But I certainly see firming effect.

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.