Strong smell

Posted by 5543893091265023310 on Feb 04, 2015

This is definitely not your store bought creme. The smell is kind of strange and not fragranced. But once you apply it to the face, it is nice and moisturizing. I would recommend.

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.

A good cream but the smell...

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on May 28, 2014

It absorbs well on the skin and moisturizes nicely, but the smell is not so pleasant. I would not buy it again.

texture is nice

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 11, 2013

Claimed to have anti-gravity effect, only use for less than a week in the morning (at night I use Alpha Hydrox AHA cream), too soon to tell the effect. The texture is quite moist, feel comfortable on the skin. However, the smell is a bit funny...

Okay so far.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

My skin is looking pretty good. Not sure if I like the texture and smell.

Quite impressive

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Nov 19, 2013

This cream is not for dry skin.I must add some drops of oil. But I certainly see firming effect.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Nov 30, 2013

I use it every night and love how my skin looks. Friends and family tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am!

Great smelling n fine creme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I bought this for 40+ skin that is losing tone. Love the smell and smooth texture after application. It is extremely easy to apply and does not leave a greasy or waxy feeling. My climate here is 95% humidity. I'm rating it 4 stars because it's not perfectly suited for my skin. Pimples and clogs seem to flare up more. Clear skin should reap better result. Nevertheless, skin is indeed firmer and glowing the day after. I'm also using it on my hands, tummy, and chest!

No results yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any improvement in the sagging around the jowl and neck area. However, the moisturizer and firming serum are reasonably priced, so I'm going to continue using them for another couple of months or so.

Pros and Cons

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 18, 2014

A bit sticky, a little smelly (3 stars). However, in just a week I noticed an overall firmness to my 45 year old skin. Worked even better on my chest/neck area. I wash my face with warm water and Dove soap. (Always have.) Then I rinse with cool water to close my pores and use a toner. I put on the DERMA E, but absolutely have to follow up with a light oil free face moisturizer. This makes my skin dry and tight, so I need the moisturizer to get my make up to smooth out and because I like to hydrate my skin. Hope this review helps! I would recommend you give it a try. A little goes a long way. :)