amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1646923 on Jul 03, 2013

So far, this product is working. My skin looks younger after I use this product. I will try their sister product.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.

texture is nice

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 11, 2013

Claimed to have anti-gravity effect, only use for less than a week in the morning (at night I use Alpha Hydrox AHA cream), too soon to tell the effect. The texture is quite moist, feel comfortable on the skin. However, the smell is a bit funny...

Okay so far.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

My skin is looking pretty good. Not sure if I like the texture and smell.

Quite impressive

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Nov 19, 2013

This cream is not for dry skin.I must add some drops of oil. But I certainly see firming effect.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Nov 30, 2013

I use it every night and love how my skin looks. Friends and family tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am!

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.