My cream from no on!

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 30, 2015

I love it! I am 41 with mixed and sensitive skin. This cream leaves a very soft, firm and hydrated appearance, it also seems to work on my fine lines. I highly recommend it!! I will repeat for sure. Me encanta! A partir de ahora no cambiaré de crema de día.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.

A good cream but the smell...

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on May 28, 2014

It absorbs well on the skin and moisturizes nicely, but the smell is not so pleasant. I would not buy it again.

texture is nice

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 11, 2013

Claimed to have anti-gravity effect, only use for less than a week in the morning (at night I use Alpha Hydrox AHA cream), too soon to tell the effect. The texture is quite moist, feel comfortable on the skin. However, the smell is a bit funny...

Okay so far.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

My skin is looking pretty good. Not sure if I like the texture and smell.

Quite impressive

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Nov 19, 2013

This cream is not for dry skin.I must add some drops of oil. But I certainly see firming effect.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Nov 30, 2013

I use it every night and love how my skin looks. Friends and family tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am!

Great smelling n fine creme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I bought this for 40+ skin that is losing tone. Love the smell and smooth texture after application. It is extremely easy to apply and does not leave a greasy or waxy feeling. My climate here is 95% humidity. I'm rating it 4 stars because it's not perfectly suited for my skin. Pimples and clogs seem to flare up more. Clear skin should reap better result. Nevertheless, skin is indeed firmer and glowing the day after. I'm also using it on my hands, tummy, and chest!

No results yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any improvement in the sagging around the jowl and neck area. However, the moisturizer and firming serum are reasonably priced, so I'm going to continue using them for another couple of months or so.