This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1511885 on Nov 30, 2013

I use it every night and love how my skin looks. Friends and family tell me I look 10 years younger than I really am!

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.

A good cream but the smell...

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on May 28, 2014

It absorbs well on the skin and moisturizes nicely, but the smell is not so pleasant. I would not buy it again.

Great smelling n fine creme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I bought this for 40+ skin that is losing tone. Love the smell and smooth texture after application. It is extremely easy to apply and does not leave a greasy or waxy feeling. My climate here is 95% humidity. I'm rating it 4 stars because it's not perfectly suited for my skin. Pimples and clogs seem to flare up more. Clear skin should reap better result. Nevertheless, skin is indeed firmer and glowing the day after. I'm also using it on my hands, tummy, and chest!

Pros and Cons

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 18, 2014

A bit sticky, a little smelly (3 stars). However, in just a week I noticed an overall firmness to my 45 year old skin. Worked even better on my chest/neck area. I wash my face with warm water and Dove soap. (Always have.) Then I rinse with cool water to close my pores and use a toner. I put on the DERMA E, but absolutely have to follow up with a light oil free face moisturizer. This makes my skin dry and tight, so I need the moisturizer to get my make up to smooth out and because I like to hydrate my skin. Hope this review helps! I would recommend you give it a try. A little goes a long way. :)

No results yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any improvement in the sagging around the jowl and neck area. However, the moisturizer and firming serum are reasonably priced, so I'm going to continue using them for another couple of months or so.

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Dec 23, 2015

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction - my face went bright red with small rush dots all over the face, the faced itched horribly for 3 days, after 3 days decided to put the creme again and the allergic came back. beware.

Dermatitis

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This MIGHT be a product that will work for you, but for me it unfortunately didn't. After couple of weeks of using it, it gave me an itchy, red rash. I stopped using the products, and the allergy disappeared and when I tried again, it came back. Therefore, I cannot use this product and will not repurchase it. I'm not saying it's bad, but id didn't suit my skin.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 4857236645280697433 on Feb 11, 2016

Not so pleasant smell. See no improvement after the 1st jar

Not for me !!

Posted by 4828700449742479141 on Sep 21, 2012

I really want to say that this was the product was for me - but I cant - I did see a difference in my skin nearly immediately but after using it for a month I broke out with awful large painful "blind" pimples. I dont know whether I was using too much of the cream, therefore it was too active for my skin. But please try it you may have great results with it !