Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

It took me a while to like this. I am now on my second tub of this and can now honestly say I can see results. Lines have definatley soften on my face. I use it underneath regular moisturizer. Will continue to re-order.

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.

Amazing!

Posted by 5199130677355281304 on Jan 28, 2014

This Moisturizer made miracles to my skin. After 7 days of usage I noticed my skin became smoother, looked clearer... Miracle worker :)

Fantastic Facial moisturiser

Posted by 5693098036895294594 on Jan 28, 2014

I have oily, pimply skin and I am always concerned when I try out a new emollient on my face. But I found that this thick cream was easily soaked up, and the 'lifting' and brightening properties were apparent almost instantaneously. I did not break out at all, although when I initially applied it, my skin did tingle - but there was no redness nor irritation and this tingling sensation was not long lasting nor uncomfortable. Even though I find the smell unpleasant, it wears off quickly and is unnoticeable after about 10mins. It has definitely helped with moisturising the skin, leaving it soft and supple. There is also a degree of tautness and firmness of the skin which I would attribute to the use of this marvellous cream. I have found this product to be extremely cost effective, especially as I had previously been purchasing moisturisers upwards of $100. Try it and see for yourself.

Nothing

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Jan 26, 2014

I am nearly about to finish it , but did not notice any change on my wrinkles ,nor any kind of change on my skin.

Very good!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Jan 23, 2014

Product is easily absorbed. My skin feel firmer and skin tone is much evenly tone after 2 weeks. Highly recommended !!

Great moisuriser

Posted by 5148830470257742539 on Jan 22, 2014

Feels lovely and hydrating. Would highly recommend

Perfect

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Love this cream! Feels like the skin eats it up - no grease yet perfectly moist. Could feel a tremendous change in the feel & tightness of the skin on my neck within days. My new favorite cream for sure.

good lotion

Posted by 5174864743164972566 on Jan 20, 2014

I hevent been using it long but so far it is very nice

Don't like it, made me break out

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jan 18, 2014

I wanted to get a moisturizer, save money (I was using the Devita Serugel which seemed a bit pricey), and this moisturizer made me break out right away. I tried this alone, with the Orjene serum, Orjene serum alone... Nothing helps, I'm still breaking out. Was NOT breaking out at all with Serugel. Back to Serugel it is... Also, the look and smell of this cream were not appealing - brownish color, smell was off like this cream was spoiled after a few months. I ended up tossing it in the end.