after 3 months of using got allergic reaction

Posted by 5246011350924248680 on Dec 23, 2015

after 3 months of using got allergic reaction - my face went bright red with small rush dots all over the face, the faced itched horribly for 3 days, after 3 days decided to put the creme again and the allergic came back. beware.

Dermatitis

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This MIGHT be a product that will work for you, but for me it unfortunately didn't. After couple of weeks of using it, it gave me an itchy, red rash. I stopped using the products, and the allergy disappeared and when I tried again, it came back. Therefore, I cannot use this product and will not repurchase it. I'm not saying it's bad, but id didn't suit my skin.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 4857236645280697433 on Feb 11, 2016

Not so pleasant smell. See no improvement after the 1st jar

Not for me !!

Posted by 4828700449742479141 on Sep 21, 2012

I really want to say that this was the product was for me - but I cant - I did see a difference in my skin nearly immediately but after using it for a month I broke out with awful large painful "blind" pimples. I dont know whether I was using too much of the cream, therefore it was too active for my skin. But please try it you may have great results with it !

Not good..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Nov 01, 2010

This made my combination skin really oily. Didn't get any pimples though. Moisturizes well, so maybe good for dry skin. I didn't like the smell though..

Not too good for me

Posted by Reviewer2322274 on Sep 11, 2008

I had been using this for two weeks but not as good as I thought, it made me break out. The cream was very moisturing and tightening but I got lots of pimples after using it and usually I dont get pimples, kind of disappointed.

like it , but needs more moisture

Posted by Reviewer2258500 on May 25, 2009

I like this product, but I need some more moisture in my skin.

Beware.

Posted by 4746411781150178012 on Sep 27, 2015

Had a huge allergic reaction to this. My face went bright red, itched crazily, swelled and hurt. Skin went like rough leather then over the next week peeled. Needed to take sreroids to fix. Lasted for about a week. this happened after I had already been using the cream for three months. Stupidly I put it on my face again to be sure it WAS this cream and had to go through the whole thing again! Be careful.

Disappointing!!

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 15, 2015

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Horrible smell

Posted by MaddieB on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.