texture is nice

Posted by Mrsfireball on Aug 11, 2013

Claimed to have anti-gravity effect, only use for less than a week in the morning (at night I use Alpha Hydrox AHA cream), too soon to tell the effect. The texture is quite moist, feel comfortable on the skin. However, the smell is a bit funny...

Okay so far.

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Oct 09, 2013

My skin is looking pretty good. Not sure if I like the texture and smell.

A good cream but the smell...

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on May 28, 2014

It absorbs well on the skin and moisturizes nicely, but the smell is not so pleasant. I would not buy it again.

Very reasonable price

Posted by spiceislandbooks on Jan 29, 2014

I like this cream. It improved the texture of my skin. It feels light and it's not tacky. The scent is a little bit strong, but I like it enough to reorder and use it regularly.

Moisturises

Posted by 5587015952852817459 on Dec 01, 2016

This is a thicker cream than the previous one I had been using. I like that a little goes a long way and my face feels and looks dewy all day. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin. I have been using it in the a.m. when I know I'll be outside all day and at night. I can see a softening in my forehead creases (I'm 63). I didn't give it a 5 star because although I am not having a reaction to it, I am not very fond of the smell but I'm willing to put up with it because of the results I am seeing.

Quite moisturising, decent results so far

Posted by 4928356842148945013 on Jul 22, 2016

I've been using the serum version of this DMAE/ALA combination for approx 10months now. Results are pretty decent- my skin does seem quite a bit firmer. Obviously it can't compare with invasive surgery/botox etc, but I've noticed perhaps 5-10% increase in my skin firmness. No change in pore size. No change in blemishes. I was using too many different skin products so I decided to get this in the moisturiser version. Results seem, so far, basically the same as the serum. This cream is quite moisturising, but for drier skins it might not be enough. I'm on accutane at the moment so my skin is super dry and I often need an oil serum in addition. Absorbs very easily and no unpleasant smell. It does come in a jar, so hygiene of the product is not great. So far, the product seems to stay fresh. I recommend this for normal or slightly dry skins. UPDATE: minus 1 star as I find this really isn't very moisturising. After I use it, I get that tight/dry feeling. Have to use another product on top to get moisturised.

nice cream. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

Good cream. But could not use it becacuse of strange smell, very close to how sun tan cream would smell. Though my boyfriend loves it.

Great smelling n fine creme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012

I bought this for 40+ skin that is losing tone. Love the smell and smooth texture after application. It is extremely easy to apply and does not leave a greasy or waxy feeling. My climate here is 95% humidity. I'm rating it 4 stars because it's not perfectly suited for my skin. Pimples and clogs seem to flare up more. Clear skin should reap better result. Nevertheless, skin is indeed firmer and glowing the day after. I'm also using it on my hands, tummy, and chest!

Pros and Cons

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 18, 2014

A bit sticky, a little smelly (3 stars). However, in just a week I noticed an overall firmness to my 45 year old skin. Worked even better on my chest/neck area. I wash my face with warm water and Dove soap. (Always have.) Then I rinse with cool water to close my pores and use a toner. I put on the DERMA E, but absolutely have to follow up with a light oil free face moisturizer. This makes my skin dry and tight, so I need the moisturizer to get my make up to smooth out and because I like to hydrate my skin. Hope this review helps! I would recommend you give it a try. A little goes a long way. :)

No results yet

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

It's only been a couple of weeks, but I haven't seen any improvement in the sagging around the jowl and neck area. However, the moisturizer and firming serum are reasonably priced, so I'm going to continue using them for another couple of months or so.