New To iHerb?

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Too Strong!

Posted by Reviewer1490812 on Sep 09, 2011

I have sensitive and dry skin, so this product left a tangling/ burning sensation every time I used it, prob works best with mature skin but not recommend for young or sensitive skin.

Red rash and irritation

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Nov 02, 2012

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1340625 on Oct 18, 2009

I´ve been testing numerous ridiculously pricey products promising a.o. the world + the most youthful skin:) from both Europe, the US, New Zealand, Japan etc.....and found this one to be the very best. It does a great job on firming, moisturizing, toning, "anti-wrinkling" and the price is just nice.... thank you, Derma E ps...I found the Tangerine Hand & Body Moisture Therapy lotion (Derma E) to be the best eye cream ever....plumps and firms....seems to even lighten dark circles

Posted by Reviewer1728770 on Nov 07, 2009

This is my first experience with Derma e and I love it! My face had just broken out when I received this (by the way, super fast shipping) and this cream is making everything dissappear! This stuff is great! Makes my skin feel nice and look great! Definitely recommend!!

Fast and cheap delievery

Posted by Reviewer2781012 on Jan 21, 2008

Can feel the creme is tingling on the face, but cannot say anything about the effect yet.