Dermatitis

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

This MIGHT be a product that will work for you, but for me it unfortunately didn't. After couple of weeks of using it, it gave me an itchy, red rash. I stopped using the products, and the allergy disappeared and when I tried again, it came back. Therefore, I cannot use this product and will not repurchase it. I'm not saying it's bad, but id didn't suit my skin.

Unpleasant smell

Posted by 4857236645280697433 on Feb 11, 2016

Not so pleasant smell. See no improvement after the 1st jar

Not for me !!

Posted by 4828700449742479141 on Sep 21, 2012

I really want to say that this was the product was for me - but I cant - I did see a difference in my skin nearly immediately but after using it for a month I broke out with awful large painful "blind" pimples. I dont know whether I was using too much of the cream, therefore it was too active for my skin. But please try it you may have great results with it !

Not good..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Nov 01, 2010

This made my combination skin really oily. Didn't get any pimples though. Moisturizes well, so maybe good for dry skin. I didn't like the smell though..

Not too good for me

Posted by Reviewer2322274 on Sep 11, 2008

I had been using this for two weeks but not as good as I thought, it made me break out. The cream was very moisturing and tightening but I got lots of pimples after using it and usually I dont get pimples, kind of disappointed.

like it , but needs more moisture

Posted by Reviewer2258500 on May 25, 2009

I like this product, but I need some more moisture in my skin.

Disappointing!!

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 15, 2015

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Adverse reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2074903 on Oct 07, 2014

Patches of redness and swelling when I exposed my face with the cream on to the heat of the stove where I was cooking for an hour or so. Stopped using the product. It has been a day since the redness started and the red patches have become itchy as well. Gosh, now I look even older than before!

Nothing

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Jan 26, 2014

I am nearly about to finish it , but did not notice any change on my wrinkles ,nor any kind of change on my skin.

Horrible smell

Posted by MaddieB on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.