Not good..

Posted by Reviewer2248325 on Nov 01, 2010

This made my combination skin really oily. Didn't get any pimples though. Moisturizes well, so maybe good for dry skin. I didn't like the smell though..

Not too good for me

Posted by Reviewer2322274 on Sep 11, 2008

I had been using this for two weeks but not as good as I thought, it made me break out. The cream was very moisturing and tightening but I got lots of pimples after using it and usually I dont get pimples, kind of disappointed.

like it , but needs more moisture

Posted by Reviewer2258500 on May 25, 2009

I like this product, but I need some more moisture in my skin.

Disappointing!!

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 15, 2015

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Horrible smell

Posted by MaddieB on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.

Adverse reaction!

Posted by Reviewer2074903 on Oct 07, 2014

Patches of redness and swelling when I exposed my face with the cream on to the heat of the stove where I was cooking for an hour or so. Stopped using the product. It has been a day since the redness started and the red patches have become itchy as well. Gosh, now I look even older than before!

Nothing

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Jan 26, 2014

I am nearly about to finish it , but did not notice any change on my wrinkles ,nor any kind of change on my skin.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 01, 2009

The best facial creme ever, even better than the ester c jason cream! It really makes your skin glow and it seems to tighten the skin as well. Doesn't give any breakouts either and it works well with my shiny/oily skin that is getting less shiny these days.. I bet it is a connection!

Derma E DMAE alpha-lipoic c-ester

Posted by Reviewer3253534 on Nov 30, 2009

Great product. Has dramatically changed the texture of my skin, decreased wrinkles. Love love love this product.

Smelled awful

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Jan 04, 2012

This product stunk quite badly. I tried to put up with it, but finally gave in. It was not that good a moisturiser for my type of skin (Normal/Dry). Liked better the free sample of Chamomile moisturiser that was sent recently, may buy this next time.