Reviews 1-star

My skin become red ,swollen and itchy

Posted by Reviewer1973634 on Oct 04, 2012

Be careful when you use it fo the first time

Beware.

Posted by 4746411781150178012 on Sep 27, 2015

Had a huge allergic reaction to this. My face went bright red, itched crazily, swelled and hurt. Skin went like rough leather then over the next week peeled. Needed to take sreroids to fix. Lasted for about a week. this happened after I had already been using the cream for three months. Stupidly I put it on my face again to be sure it WAS this cream and had to go through the whole thing again! Be careful.

Disappointing!!

Posted by Reviewer1587036 on Mar 15, 2015

Tried this brand because of the reviews and I was very disappointed. It has artificial fragrance that quite overwhelming, so, I can't use it at all, waste of money!

Nothing

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Jan 26, 2014

I am nearly about to finish it , but did not notice any change on my wrinkles ,nor any kind of change on my skin.

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.