Horrible smell

Posted by MaddieB on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

Nothing

Posted by 5035086112305373564 on Jan 26, 2014

I am nearly about to finish it , but did not notice any change on my wrinkles ,nor any kind of change on my skin.

Buena crema pero no he notado grandes cambios en la piel.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jan 15, 2014

Tiene una textura agradable y, el olor no es demasiado fuerte pero, tampoco he notado grandes cambios para ser un producto algo más caro.

it clogged my pores

Posted by 4788284843714574973 on Feb 17, 2013

Gave me pimples. Now using it as hand cream

Red rash and irritation

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Nov 02, 2012

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.

My skin become red ,swollen and itchy

Posted by Reviewer1973634 on Oct 04, 2012

Be careful when you use it fo the first time

Think I got a lemon .. will try again

Posted by 4900129495368393331 on Jun 22, 2012

Opened the jar and applied the product. A few minutes later, there was a very strong sulpher smell -- could wear the cream. Also, the cream was brown -- will give it another shot, but maybe this time purchase it in the store and ask to see the cream first. Love iherb, but the customer service on getting a replacement for this wasn't very good.

Not delivered

Posted by 5674555187296369309 on May 20, 2012

Order was ordered on 6 of April but till yet my order didn't received ! I was disappointed!

DMAE creme : strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 08, 2012

Very bad experience, my face became red with white stains and starts itching + burning in few seconds after having applied the cream :(( It lasted some hours :S

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »