New To iHerb?

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

Smelled awful

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Jan 04, 2012

This product stunk quite badly. I tried to put up with it, but finally gave in. It was not that good a moisturiser for my type of skin (Normal/Dry). Liked better the free sample of Chamomile moisturiser that was sent recently, may buy this next time.

no difference

Posted by Reviewer2141064 on Mar 16, 2010

using for one week, did not notice any difference; has very soapy smell

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1727893 on Jan 02, 2009

I've only been using it for a short while but I am very pleased with the results.

Horrible smell

Posted by 5345828504613754010 on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »