| English
| USD ($)

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

excellent

Posted by AthinaT on Mar 16, 2009

excellent moisturizing properties, very emmolient, very easily absorbed, doesn't leave my skin shiny, my skin feels smooth and comfortable all day, makeup is applied comfortably and easily. i've only been using it for one week, so i do not know the long-term effects, but my demanding mid-40s skin is extremely satisfied so far. the price is unbelievably low for its supreme quality. five stars to iHerb as well, for the overall service, very highly recommended. i will definitely return as as customer.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer3044710 on Jul 08, 2009

I cannot say enough about how fantastic this product works. I am 52 and I do not have one single solitary line on my face Keep up the great work Dermae!!

Your skin will thank you

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Oct 14, 2009

I've stopped using all the high-end products like Dior after I've come across this one. I'm 28 and been using this cream for only 2 mths, then there are ppl asking me what makeup I'm wearing when I'm actually not wearing any. I apply it at night Consistently and now my face has never looked better. It glows, is brightened, younger, and with reduced pores & smile lines. It truly is an excellent product for any women at any age.

Ms Gagne

Posted by Reviewer3272658 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been using this creme for a long time. I am always recieving compliments on my skin. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the Derma E creme. I also use this cream as a cosmetic foundation by just adding a bit of tint. I would recomend this product to all.

DMAE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 06, 2011

After watching one of the medical shows on tv, I took their advice and orderes a dmae cream with alpha lipoic-c ester. Iam 67 yrs old (young), and I have been using it for about three weeks.I can now stop ordering my expensive creams, I absoultly love it. But don't forget your sunscreen.