Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

LOVE the Great DMAE Cream!

Posted by BeckySue on Aug 22, 2013

LIKE that this is a concentrated cream that applies easily, absorbs rapidly and conditions your skin with effective amounts of antioxidants. Derma E has many other great products too! If you found this review helpful PLEASE click the light green Yes tab by the question "Was this review helpful?"

Ms Gagne

Posted by Reviewer3272658 on Feb 08, 2009

I have been using this creme for a long time. I am always recieving compliments on my skin. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the Derma E creme. I also use this cream as a cosmetic foundation by just adding a bit of tint. I would recomend this product to all.

excellent

Posted by AthinaT on Mar 16, 2009

excellent moisturizing properties, very emmolient, very easily absorbed, doesn't leave my skin shiny, my skin feels smooth and comfortable all day, makeup is applied comfortably and easily. i've only been using it for one week, so i do not know the long-term effects, but my demanding mid-40s skin is extremely satisfied so far. the price is unbelievably low for its supreme quality. five stars to iHerb as well, for the overall service, very highly recommended. i will definitely return as as customer.

Absolutely the best!

Posted by Reviewer3044710 on Jul 08, 2009

I cannot say enough about how fantastic this product works. I am 52 and I do not have one single solitary line on my face Keep up the great work Dermae!!

Your skin will thank you

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Oct 14, 2009

I've stopped using all the high-end products like Dior after I've come across this one. I'm 28 and been using this cream for only 2 mths, then there are ppl asking me what makeup I'm wearing when I'm actually not wearing any. I apply it at night Consistently and now my face has never looked better. It glows, is brightened, younger, and with reduced pores & smile lines. It truly is an excellent product for any women at any age.