Great!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this every night on top of a glycolic acid cream - and it really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and even until the next morning.It lasts for a long time and is easy to apply. Perfect as an overnight moisturizer!

Skin is soooo soft.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Sep 26, 2013

So, so good for my dry, sensitive, spotty skin. This is actually better than my aloe botanica aloe & green tea moisturizer and I never ever thought I would say that. I've been experiencing dryness around my mouth & eyelids since using it and it took some time to realise that it's because of this cream but I can get away with avoiding those areas. It's due to the 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid but I'm glad they make you aware of it on the packaging. Aside from that avoidable mild irritation, this is the best moisturizer I've used on my extremely sensitive skin.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

It took me a while to like this. I am now on my second tub of this and can now honestly say I can see results. Lines have definatley soften on my face. I use it underneath regular moisturizer. Will continue to re-order.

Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2757929 on Dec 29, 2009

this product has smoothed my skin, diminished my pore size and made my 50+ skin more youthful. Very good value, excellent ingredients, will buy again.

WONDERFUL CREME!

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

Been using this for 2 years, I love it. I've priced other cremes with the DMAE, Alpha-Lipoic, and C-Ester ingredients, in these concentrations, at much more...in the $150.00-$200.00 range. This creme is non-greasy and great under make-up. Makes your face smooth, toned, and silky.

effective!

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

i don't care about the colour or the smell of this cream because its working and working hard! Immediately after applying my face becomes bright, smooth and youg, i look very fresh and healthy. It is competetive to some very expensive famous products!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is non-greasy, so I can wear it under makeup in the morning and not worry about it balling up. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It is not as emollient as the Peptides Wrinkle Reverse creme, so you may need to layer on another moisturizer if your skin tends to be on the drier side.

This product is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the Green Tea Skincare moisturizer and squalene oil and my skin has never looked better. Adding this to my daily regime has reduced pore size and kicked up the total results about 20%. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or the above-named products. I am 50 and have been mistaken for being in my 30's and I owe a lot of that to the great products from iherb.com.

Love it!!!

Posted by 5628306800727876026 on Jun 24, 2015

I was looking for a moisturizer that wont be heavy for my skin this is perfect makes my skin look nice. would recommend

Works well I like it alot

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Oct 26, 2008

It isnt a complete miracle, you need to eat a healthy diet in order to have beautiful skin but for outside protection this stuff is fortified with many nutrients that my skin loves and yes it tightens skin and makes it look WONDERFUL! I will buy it again.