July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

Horrible smell

Posted by 5345828504613754010 on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.

Think I got a lemon .. will try again

Posted by 4900129495368393331 on Jun 22, 2012

Opened the jar and applied the product. A few minutes later, there was a very strong sulpher smell -- could wear the cream. Also, the cream was brown -- will give it another shot, but maybe this time purchase it in the store and ask to see the cream first. Love iherb, but the customer service on getting a replacement for this wasn't very good.

DMAE creme : strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 08, 2012

Very bad experience, my face became red with white stains and starts itching + burning in few seconds after having applied the cream :(( It lasted some hours :S

Not delivered

Posted by 5674555187296369309 on May 20, 2012

Order was ordered on 6 of April but till yet my order didn't received ! I was disappointed!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »