Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

unexpected reaction

Posted by Reviewer1187801 From Canada on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this cream based on good reviews and I do like a firming effect from a product. The 1st time I used it on my face, it didn't give me a reaction until a few days later, so I wasn't sure if it was caused by this cream. I stopped all products and use just an aloe moisturizer to heal the irritation. This morning I tried this cream a second time, the very same reaction started a few hours after application. I got patches of red, slightly swollen irritation on my face as if I have rubbed my face with a sanding paper, the patches were red, raw, warm to touch and firm, so in a way I guess it does 'firm' the skin! I think this product is not for everyone, and you may want to be careful with it. This morning I was quite happy with my skin, just a few hours with this cream on and I now look quite 'beaten up', my roommate thought I had a fist fight with somebody.

Think I got a lemon .. will try again

Posted by 4900129495368393331 on Jun 22, 2012

Opened the jar and applied the product. A few minutes later, there was a very strong sulpher smell -- could wear the cream. Also, the cream was brown -- will give it another shot, but maybe this time purchase it in the store and ask to see the cream first. Love iherb, but the customer service on getting a replacement for this wasn't very good.

DMAE creme : strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3202446 From Switzerland on May 08, 2012

Very bad experience, my face became red with white stains and starts itching + burning in few seconds after having applied the cream :(( It lasted some hours :S

Not delivered

Posted by 5674555187296369309 on May 20, 2012

Order was ordered on 6 of April but till yet my order didn't received ! I was disappointed!

face repair

Posted by Reviewer2064451 From Florida on May 01, 2012

I can't rate this product. It is too early to tell if it is working. I have uneven skin tone and large pores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »