Poor

Posted by 5496845163836555636 on Sep 03, 2015

Product has not tightened my skin, I have noticed no difference. Does not have a pleasant smell.

Cause acne and reddish on skin

Posted by 5641065763948671746 on Nov 28, 2015

Good service and the delivery to my place very fast. But what i upset it cause acne and reddish on my face..it was became very serious now. my skin is very sensitive and i have tried a lot of product hopping it suitable to my skin.

Think I got a lemon .. will try again

Posted by 4900129495368393331 on Jun 22, 2012

Opened the jar and applied the product. A few minutes later, there was a very strong sulpher smell -- could wear the cream. Also, the cream was brown -- will give it another shot, but maybe this time purchase it in the store and ask to see the cream first. Love iherb, but the customer service on getting a replacement for this wasn't very good.

DMAE creme : strong allergy

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 08, 2012

Very bad experience, my face became red with white stains and starts itching + burning in few seconds after having applied the cream :(( It lasted some hours :S

Not delivered

Posted by 5674555187296369309 on May 20, 2012

Order was ordered on 6 of April but till yet my order didn't received ! I was disappointed!

face repair

Posted by Reviewer2064451 on May 01, 2012

I can't rate this product. It is too early to tell if it is working. I have uneven skin tone and large pores.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »