Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

WONDERFUL CREME!

Posted by Reviewer2124237 From Ohio on Oct 08, 2009

Been using this for 2 years, I love it. I've priced other cremes with the DMAE, Alpha-Lipoic, and C-Ester ingredients, in these concentrations, at much more...in the $150.00-$200.00 range. This creme is non-greasy and great under make-up. Makes your face smooth, toned, and silky.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is non-greasy, so I can wear it under makeup in the morning and not worry about it balling up. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It is not as emollient as the Peptides Wrinkle Reverse creme, so you may need to layer on another moisturizer if your skin tends to be on the drier side.

Works well I like it alot

Posted by Reviewer2280586 From Illinois on Oct 26, 2008

It isnt a complete miracle, you need to eat a healthy diet in order to have beautiful skin but for outside protection this stuff is fortified with many nutrients that my skin loves and yes it tightens skin and makes it look WONDERFUL! I will buy it again.

Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2757929 From Florida on Dec 29, 2009

this product has smoothed my skin, diminished my pore size and made my 50+ skin more youthful. Very good value, excellent ingredients, will buy again.

This product is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 From California on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the Green Tea Skincare moisturizer and squalene oil and my skin has never looked better. Adding this to my daily regime has reduced pore size and kicked up the total results about 20%. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or the above-named products. I am 50 and have been mistaken for being in my 30's and I owe a lot of that to the great products from iherb.com.