Would give this 10 stars if I could!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jan 30, 2015

This is absolutely the BEST facial moisturizer I have ever come across. I had a pixel done at my anti-aging doctor's office and could not afford to do the 2 more (at $300 each!) and that left me with dry, flaky skin afterwards that not even the very expensive face lotion I was given at the office would help with. But Derma E was wonderful in the recovery of my skin. It also gives my face a little "lift" which is great! My daughter started using it recently because she is experiencing dry, rough, acne on her face and everything she puts on it makes her face red but not this. She is only 19 but hey, it is never too early to start taking care of your skin! Price is great compared to other facial products!

Great moisturizer

Posted by 5633941533337562340 on Jan 22, 2015

I really like this product. I've been using it for about 3 months now and notice how young and supple my skin looks. I would recommend this to anyone. It's better than any department store creams I've used so far.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2387614 on Jan 19, 2015

This is a great product with reasonable price. The cream is easily absorbed.

Happy

Posted by 5187351105252543108 on Jan 19, 2015

I have been using this product for a few years now. It leaves my skin feeling moisturised without causing any break outs. The gentle smell is also nice.Thank you

Firms instantly the skin!

Posted by 5671117016753983491 on Jan 17, 2015

Firms instantly the skin!

Soothing, refreshing and great on my skin!

Posted by Herbarrow on Dec 04, 2014

This is such a pleasant cream to use all over my face and neck. It glides on and makes my skin really dewy and fresh looking. I use it in conjuction with the Derma E Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid. I'm 67 and have never bothered too much with skin care other than a supermarket moisturizer. These products have made a big difference in how my skin looks and feels. My crow's feet are lessening in depth and the crease between my brows is not as deep as it was 5 weeks ago. I'm very happy with both these products and will continue using them.

Great for skin tone

Posted by rebekahlee on Nov 25, 2014

I have been using this product for about three weeks and am just now noticing a difference in my skin tone. The blotchiness I normally see before putting on my makeup is almost eradicated. Thank you for being so inexpensive!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1328738 on Nov 22, 2014

Nice facial cream, have ordered a second jar so that speaks volumes, no perfumes or other nasties, not real moisturising, for dryer skin might need an oil on top, seems to smooth out fine lines.

מרוצה מאוד

Posted by 5595922994752693073 on Nov 21, 2014

קרם נעים, העור מרגיש מצויין

crema noche

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Nov 13, 2014

Tengo el serum de esta linea y es maravilloso. La crema tiene un color raro, grisaceo. Espero que sea un poco más hidratante que el serum e igual de maravilloso. Desde la primera aplicacion notas resultados.