New To iHerb?

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

DMAE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 06, 2011

After watching one of the medical shows on tv, I took their advice and orderes a dmae cream with alpha lipoic-c ester. Iam 67 yrs old (young), and I have been using it for about three weeks.I can now stop ordering my expensive creams, I absoultly love it. But don't forget your sunscreen.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Feb 07, 2014

It took me a while to like this. I am now on my second tub of this and can now honestly say I can see results. Lines have definatley soften on my face. I use it underneath regular moisturizer. Will continue to re-order.

Great!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I use this every night on top of a glycolic acid cream - and it really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and even until the next morning.It lasts for a long time and is easy to apply. Perfect as an overnight moisturizer!

WONDERFUL CREME!

Posted by Reviewer2124237 on Oct 08, 2009

Been using this for 2 years, I love it. I've priced other cremes with the DMAE, Alpha-Lipoic, and C-Ester ingredients, in these concentrations, at much more...in the $150.00-$200.00 range. This creme is non-greasy and great under make-up. Makes your face smooth, toned, and silky.

Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2757929 on Dec 29, 2009

this product has smoothed my skin, diminished my pore size and made my 50+ skin more youthful. Very good value, excellent ingredients, will buy again.