Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1161869 on Jan 25, 2012

Stuff works great. Face looks great. Lines and pores and diminished tons. Your face is soft, glows, and looks so much smoother and way younger.... Alpha lipoic acid is the key ingredient you need. Look it up on YouTube, doctors talk about how alpha lipoic acid reverses the aging process when used at a cream. My face looks wrinkle free, no acne anymore, and so young now. I recommend to anyone

Very well

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Oct 16, 2013

The cream is light, very well absorbed, with a little lifting effect

Pretty Good so far

Posted by HawaiianViking on Aug 21, 2012

I'm not normally crazy for scented products, and this one is no exception, but at least this scent isn't totally obnoxious and dissipates relatively quickly. The good: vegan, not tested on animals, DMAE (Dr Perricone's Rx), 1% alpha lipoic acid, and contains C-Ester; It moisturizes pretty well and isn't very greasy, even in the humid tropics. The (not so) bad: I haven't seen it to be especially effective for even the finest of lines or wrinkles. So, my advice: consider it simply a well-priced, slightly-off-puttingly-scented, cruelty-free moisturizer without a lot of nasty toxic commercial chemicals and with some specialized ingredients that you do want.

disappointed with expiry date

Posted by 5035285637234385143 on Oct 02, 2015

The page states the expiry is in 2018, but my item received expired on 06/2016. I dislike using nearing expiry skincare products !

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1400503 on Mar 05, 2011

I had high hopes for this product based on all the positive reviews but unfortunately it irritated my skin and made me breakout.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Jun 22, 2008

I love this cream! It's very emollient and soothing, without being greasy or heavy. I use it in conjunction with the Green Tea Advanced Repair Cream for the perfect combo of moisture and skin brightening---all of my dark spots have faded away!

Derma E DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2730651 on Jan 12, 2009

I have used this cream for over a year and like it alot. It definitely helps keep my skin smoother and tighter and at a reasonable cost.

great cream

Posted by Reviewer3185332 on Aug 20, 2009

I bought this cream after reading the other reviews. This cream is light and is not as moisturising as I thought it would be. It did make my pores look smaller and skin more even after a week. I use it as a day cream.

helps pore appearance

Posted by Reviewer1760399 on Apr 15, 2010

Was really surprised how it improved the texture and appearance of my large pores and did not cause the oiliness or breakouts that I am prone to.

AMAZING. Best Cream I've Ever Tried.

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on May 15, 2012

I bought this cream for my fifty year old mother, based on the reviews and the natural ingredients, but didn't realize how amazing it was until I visited over the holidays, and used some on myself. I'm twenty-five, with extremely pale skin that shows off every single impurity that comes around. I usually wake up in the morning with blotchy skin (okay, EVERY morning) and by the end of the weekend, the redness was nearly non-existent. My hyperpigmentation marks even seemed less noticeable. I went out an bought a bottle, a two months later my skin looks better than I can ever remember it. This cream is AMAZING. Really, the price alone is reason enough to try it out. The only downside is the faint smell, but the results are absolutely worth it.