Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great!

Posted by NinaNystuen From Norway on Sep 19, 2013

I use this every night on top of a glycolic acid cream - and it really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and even until the next morning.It lasts for a long time and is easy to apply. Perfect as an overnight moisturizer!

Skin is soooo soft.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Sep 26, 2013

So, so good for my dry, sensitive, spotty skin. This is actually better than my aloe botanica aloe & green tea moisturizer and I never ever thought I would say that. I've been experiencing dryness around my mouth & eyelids since using it and it took some time to realise that it's because of this cream but I can get away with avoiding those areas. It's due to the 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid but I'm glad they make you aware of it on the packaging. Aside from that avoidable mild irritation, this is the best moisturizer I've used on my extremely sensitive skin.

effective!

Posted by superminta From Ukraine on Apr 15, 2013

i don't care about the colour or the smell of this cream because its working and working hard! Immediately after applying my face becomes bright, smooth and youg, i look very fresh and healthy. It is competetive to some very expensive famous products!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 From Oregon on Jun 22, 2008

I love this cream! It's very emollient and soothing, without being greasy or heavy. I use it in conjunction with the Green Tea Advanced Repair Cream for the perfect combo of moisture and skin brightening---all of my dark spots have faded away!

Derma E DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2730651 From Missouri on Jan 12, 2009

I have used this cream for over a year and like it alot. It definitely helps keep my skin smoother and tighter and at a reasonable cost.