Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Oct 04, 2014

I'm 63 and had a lot of sun exposure when I was young. My skin was lovely until my early 40's when the damage began to show. This product works well for me, minimizes brown spots, keratosis and skin tags. Of course, with any product for the use of better skin appearance, the effect only lasts as long as you keep using it.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better.

Derma E, Firming moisturizer

Posted by 5090691085143192295 on Sep 04, 2014

I love this product, it makes my skin feel really good, and soft. I have only used it for a short time but I love it way it makes my skin feel. good product.

Good stuff!

Posted by septkaye on Aug 23, 2014

Helps with the management of lines and wrinkles. For me, it seem to perfectly go very well with with Reviva Labs, Professional Strength Hyaluronic Acid Serum. I use this moisturizer in the morning and evening and am happy with it so far.

Effective

Posted by mamimi on Aug 20, 2014

I feel it is very effective, skin softer, finer. But it's a bit dry, even for Asia weather. I need to use it with some hydro serum.

Great!

Posted by AnnaDav on Aug 17, 2014

After one month of using this cream my skin changed a lot, I think I will buy it forever.

Very good

Posted by 5323010975903225086 on Aug 12, 2014

Nice texture, easy to apply & absorbs quickly. Very happy with this.

Love this stuff

Posted by 5154547638957457253 on Jul 21, 2014

Love this cream will be ordering more as my daughters have discovered they love it too.

Very soothing and rejuvenating cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

This cream makes your skin feel like saying"aaaah", as it feels so soothing as soon as it goes on. The DMAE, ALA and Vit.C all work to make the skin glow and look beautiful, and I found it didn't take long to see results.

BUENA CREMA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 08, 2014

Llevo utilizando esta crema unos dos meses y me está gustando como deja la piel. Me deja la piel bien hidratada. La utilizo por las mañanas después de la limpieza habitual. Tengo 40 años y piel mixta-seca y me gusta la sensación que deja. El olor es suave y desaparece rápido. No descarto volver a repetir aunque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Buena marca.