AMAZING. Best Cream I've Ever Tried.

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on May 15, 2012

I bought this cream for my fifty year old mother, based on the reviews and the natural ingredients, but didn't realize how amazing it was until I visited over the holidays, and used some on myself. I'm twenty-five, with extremely pale skin that shows off every single impurity that comes around. I usually wake up in the morning with blotchy skin (okay, EVERY morning) and by the end of the weekend, the redness was nearly non-existent. My hyperpigmentation marks even seemed less noticeable. I went out an bought a bottle, a two months later my skin looks better than I can ever remember it. This cream is AMAZING. Really, the price alone is reason enough to try it out. The only downside is the faint smell, but the results are absolutely worth it.

Great Vegan Daytime Moisturizer

Posted by rabbit on Aug 14, 2012

This works great as a daytime moisturizer. The top layer of my skin seems much softer and the deeper layer of my skin seems firmer. You can wear this under makeup which is really nice. The downsides are that sometimes the fragrance in this product gives me a headache and if you accidentally get this near your eyes, it will blur your vision and make your eyes water all day. Overall though, it's a great moisturizer. I had a difficult time deciding whether or not to buy this product because the description didn't reveal whether or not it was vegan. For anyone out there who is vegan, the jar itself reads "100% vegan and cruelty-free". Also, according to the company's website, this product is indeed vegan: "The derma e® Natural Bodycare line of 100+ products is cruelty-free and 100% vegetarian, and most of our products are suitable for vegans. Customers who choose to avoid beeswax should be aware that the following products may contain this ingredient: • Anti-Aging Moisturizing Complex, SPF 15 (Item #0405) • Anti-Ache™ Herbal Pain Relief Crème (Item #8400)"

Best value for money moisturizing cream (for men too)! Let others ask your age!

Posted by GreenWarrior on Mar 11, 2014

I am on my 4th jar and a male user. It contains the combo of the best ingredients DMAE—Alpha Lipoic—C-Ester recommended by Dr. Perricone at an outstanding price from a great producer. Use it in the morning after shaving (post after shave) and at night. My wife is also an avid user of the cream (along with all the other stuff that women use on the top of it). Easy, no thrills and really effective. Cannot recommend it enough! Feel free to click on my user name for more reviews! Health and Peace!

Recommended (:

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Skin feels very smooth and really helps in preventing my skin from drying out. A+++ Act today and grab this beautifying product today! :D

Am sticking with this one.

Posted by 4863780338846812973 on Nov 09, 2013

Gone through lots of moisturizers - from Kiehl's to Clarins to Wexler, etc- and this one's definitely a keeper. I have dehydrated skin and fairly large pores. This wunder cream evens up my skin tone and keeps it moisturized just right. It's also absorbed really well by the skin. Love it and will continue using it.

Exellent

Posted by DesertLiving on Feb 23, 2015

I have sensitive skin and this product works nicely for me.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1340625 on Oct 18, 2009

I´ve been testing numerous ridiculously pricey products promising a.o. the world + the most youthful skin:) from both Europe, the US, New Zealand, Japan etc.....and found this one to be the very best. It does a great job on firming, moisturizing, toning, "anti-wrinkling" and the price is just nice.... thank you, Derma E ps...I found the Tangerine Hand & Body Moisture Therapy lotion (Derma E) to be the best eye cream ever....plumps and firms....seems to even lighten dark circles

Posted by Reviewer1728770 on Nov 07, 2009

This is my first experience with Derma e and I love it! My face had just broken out when I received this (by the way, super fast shipping) and this cream is making everything dissappear! This stuff is great! Makes my skin feel nice and look great! Definitely recommend!!

Fast and cheap delievery

Posted by Reviewer2781012 on Jan 21, 2008

Can feel the creme is tingling on the face, but cannot say anything about the effect yet.

i love this cream!!

Posted by Reviewer1216144 on Oct 13, 2010

i love it! very happy, highly recommended has firmed my skin...thank you iherb for your excellent services...