Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Great!

Posted by NinaNystuen From Norway on Sep 19, 2013

I use this every night on top of a glycolic acid cream - and it really hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and even until the next morning.It lasts for a long time and is easy to apply. Perfect as an overnight moisturizer!

Skin is soooo soft.

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Sep 26, 2013

So, so good for my dry, sensitive, spotty skin. This is actually better than my aloe botanica aloe & green tea moisturizer and I never ever thought I would say that. I've been experiencing dryness around my mouth & eyelids since using it and it took some time to realise that it's because of this cream but I can get away with avoiding those areas. It's due to the 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid but I'm glad they make you aware of it on the packaging. Aside from that avoidable mild irritation, this is the best moisturizer I've used on my extremely sensitive skin.

good

Posted by Reviewer2695879 From Georgia on Apr 11, 2010

Too heavy for my oily skin. Didn't notice any real improvements to wrinkled skin, but discontinued early because of pimples. Probably great for dry skin.

disaster

Posted by Reviewer1023358 From Missouri on May 22, 2010

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1283504 From Oregon on Jun 22, 2008

I love this cream! It's very emollient and soothing, without being greasy or heavy. I use it in conjunction with the Green Tea Advanced Repair Cream for the perfect combo of moisture and skin brightening---all of my dark spots have faded away!