July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

disaster

Posted by Reviewer1023358 on May 22, 2010

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

Works well I like it alot

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Oct 26, 2008

It isnt a complete miracle, you need to eat a healthy diet in order to have beautiful skin but for outside protection this stuff is fortified with many nutrients that my skin loves and yes it tightens skin and makes it look WONDERFUL! I will buy it again.

I can see visible improvement

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Nov 05, 2008

I can see visible improvement on the lines and scared areas of my face but am a bit concerned that some of the ingredients are not as safe as Derma-e claims. See the web site "skin deep" for an analysis.

Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2757929 on Dec 29, 2009

this product has smoothed my skin, diminished my pore size and made my 50+ skin more youthful. Very good value, excellent ingredients, will buy again.

This product is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the Green Tea Skincare moisturizer and squalene oil and my skin has never looked better. Adding this to my daily regime has reduced pore size and kicked up the total results about 20%. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or the above-named products. I am 50 and have been mistaken for being in my 30's and I owe a lot of that to the great products from iherb.com.