Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is non-greasy, so I can wear it under makeup in the morning and not worry about it balling up. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It is not as emollient as the Peptides Wrinkle Reverse creme, so you may need to layer on another moisturizer if your skin tends to be on the drier side.

disaster

Posted by Reviewer1023358 on May 22, 2010

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

This product is fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on Mar 27, 2010

I have been using this in conjunction with the Green Tea Skincare moisturizer and squalene oil and my skin has never looked better. Adding this to my daily regime has reduced pore size and kicked up the total results about 20%. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this or the above-named products. I am 50 and have been mistaken for being in my 30's and I owe a lot of that to the great products from iherb.com.

effective!

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

i don't care about the colour or the smell of this cream because its working and working hard! Immediately after applying my face becomes bright, smooth and youg, i look very fresh and healthy. It is competetive to some very expensive famous products!

Red rash and irritation

Posted by Reviewer1147270 on Nov 02, 2012

Can't believe this cream is rated so highly... I gave this cream two tries with 2-month break and I give up now. It is day 4 of my second try, and I have a burning rash all over my face. I had the same thing happen with my first try, except it took a few days longer to develop the rash. I get a feeling that this cream strips my skin and makes it very sensitive to everything. It burns when I apply makeup or even aloe vera gel to soothe irritation, and I developed dry patches on my face. And it smells horrible. Like grandma's expired cream. For reference, I'm 34 years old, with fair and sensitive thin skin. If your skin doesn't tolerate acid/vitamin C-based creams, I recommend that you try something else.