10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is non-greasy, so I can wear it under makeup in the morning and not worry about it balling up. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It is not as emollient as the Peptides Wrinkle Reverse creme, so you may need to layer on another moisturizer if your skin tends to be on the drier side.

disaster

Posted by Reviewer1023358 on May 22, 2010

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

Works well I like it alot

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Oct 26, 2008

It isnt a complete miracle, you need to eat a healthy diet in order to have beautiful skin but for outside protection this stuff is fortified with many nutrients that my skin loves and yes it tightens skin and makes it look WONDERFUL! I will buy it again.

I can see visible improvement

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Nov 05, 2008

I can see visible improvement on the lines and scared areas of my face but am a bit concerned that some of the ingredients are not as safe as Derma-e claims. See the web site "skin deep" for an analysis.

Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer2757929 on Dec 29, 2009

this product has smoothed my skin, diminished my pore size and made my 50+ skin more youthful. Very good value, excellent ingredients, will buy again.