Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Skin is soooo soft.

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by 5668344325038503219 on Sep 26, 2013

So, so good for my dry, sensitive, spotty skin. This is actually better than my aloe botanica aloe & green tea moisturizer and I never ever thought I would say that. I've been experiencing dryness around my mouth & eyelids since using it and it took some time to realise that it's because of this cream but I can get away with avoiding those areas. It's due to the 1% Alpha Lipoic Acid but I'm glad they make you aware of it on the packaging. Aside from that avoidable mild irritation, this is the best moisturizer I've used on my extremely sensitive skin.

Works well I like it alot

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2280586 on Oct 26, 2008

It isnt a complete miracle, you need to eat a healthy diet in order to have beautiful skin but for outside protection this stuff is fortified with many nutrients that my skin loves and yes it tightens skin and makes it look WONDERFUL! I will buy it again.

Great!

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1969662 on Jan 19, 2009

Have been using it for only a few weeks, in conjunction with Derma E Peptides Plus Wrinkle Reverse Creme, but it has really smoothed out my skin. It is non-greasy, so I can wear it under makeup in the morning and not worry about it balling up. The fine lines around one eye (caused by sleeping on my side) has diminished considerably. It is not as emollient as the Peptides Wrinkle Reverse creme, so you may need to layer on another moisturizer if your skin tends to be on the drier side.

disaster

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1023358 on May 22, 2010

I had read wonderful things about this product. I was anxious to try it. I should have run a patch test. I put it on my face and it turned red and hot and itchy. Caution can be useful.

I can see visible improvement

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2500693 on Nov 05, 2008

I can see visible improvement on the lines and scared areas of my face but am a bit concerned that some of the ingredients are not as safe as Derma-e claims. See the web site "skin deep" for an analysis.