good skin product

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 13, 2011

this is nice and soft on skin, nice on legs, not for my face, as my face needs stuff like Phytomer or Bare Essentials

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

I like this a lot and will keep using it. I like the non oily yet deeply moisturising texture. I use it under makeup and it doesn't leave a shiny or oily feel after using all day. I also notice that tiny creases beginning to form at corner of my lips that go down (marionette lines or whatever they're called) have begun to decrease on one side!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.

could rate it 10 starts if I could)))

Posted by Reviewer1556855 on Sep 28, 2011

Once 4-5 yrs ago I had a Dior fluid for the first signs of aging - and then it was put out of production so I could never find anything even 10% as good. So now I have. And to say more - it has the same texture and light congnac scent just as Dior did. But the effect of this one is 2 times more visible and touchable))) my skin feels great and applying it in the morning is just nice to feel that scent to wake up. And I guess it also gives my skin a light tanning effect also. Great, wonderful, surprising at this price. I just love it !!!!!!!

It Does Retexturize

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

It is an excellent face cream in that it does firm and retexturize. Because it is so potent, I don't need to use it every night, which makes it an even better bargain price wise.

Love this cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

I have been looking for a moisturizing cream like this one with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester for a LONG time! I'm so glad to see that I-Herb is offering this cream. I have really benefited from using this cream - my face feels the best it has felt in years and people have told me how young looking I am which is a BIG complement since I'm a senior!!!! I will not be without this cream! Thanks I-Herb and please keep this in stock! RL in NC

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too