Great

Posted by Reviewer2738075 on Mar 07, 2011

Products great and service was fast!

good skin product

Posted by Reviewer3337423 on Mar 13, 2011

this is nice and soft on skin, nice on legs, not for my face, as my face needs stuff like Phytomer or Bare Essentials

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

I like this a lot and will keep using it. I like the non oily yet deeply moisturising texture. I use it under makeup and it doesn't leave a shiny or oily feel after using all day. I also notice that tiny creases beginning to form at corner of my lips that go down (marionette lines or whatever they're called) have begun to decrease on one side!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.

could rate it 10 starts if I could)))

Posted by Reviewer1556855 on Sep 28, 2011

Once 4-5 yrs ago I had a Dior fluid for the first signs of aging - and then it was put out of production so I could never find anything even 10% as good. So now I have. And to say more - it has the same texture and light congnac scent just as Dior did. But the effect of this one is 2 times more visible and touchable))) my skin feels great and applying it in the morning is just nice to feel that scent to wake up. And I guess it also gives my skin a light tanning effect also. Great, wonderful, surprising at this price. I just love it !!!!!!!

It Does Retexturize

Posted by Reviewer1375018 on May 16, 2010

It is an excellent face cream in that it does firm and retexturize. Because it is so potent, I don't need to use it every night, which makes it an even better bargain price wise.

Love this cream!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Sep 04, 2011

I have been looking for a moisturizing cream like this one with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester for a LONG time! I'm so glad to see that I-Herb is offering this cream. I have really benefited from using this cream - my face feels the best it has felt in years and people have told me how young looking I am which is a BIG complement since I'm a senior!!!! I will not be without this cream! Thanks I-Herb and please keep this in stock! RL in NC

Great firming moisturizer

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Feb 28, 2015

Derma E comes through with another great product! Non-toxic, non-allergenic. This cream does a great job at moisturizing and firming. The alpha lipoic and ester-C take away roughness and redness. Over time your skin will feel as if it had a light peel because the texture is smoother and pores get tightened. It applies with a sheer, creamy feel and it absorbs quickly. It does not clog pores or feel slick. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. Since it is not a sunscreen, it makes a wonderful night cream. My husband uses it daily and we both see how much smoother his skin has become, including the little lines under his eyes.