Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

great cream

Posted by Reviewer3185332 From Hong Kong on Aug 20, 2009

I bought this cream after reading the other reviews. This cream is light and is not as moisturising as I thought it would be. It did make my pores look smaller and skin more even after a week. I use it as a day cream.

helps pore appearance

Posted by Reviewer1760399 From Wisconsin on Apr 15, 2010

Was really surprised how it improved the texture and appearance of my large pores and did not cause the oiliness or breakouts that I am prone to.

AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 From Australia on May 29, 2010

Smooth, rich cream that does not clog pores and gives you a beautiful glow. Also helps with sagging dull skin - it gives it a lift.

DMAE CREAM

Posted by Reviewer1731619 From Texas on Mar 06, 2011

After watching one of the medical shows on tv, I took their advice and orderes a dmae cream with alpha lipoic-c ester. Iam 67 yrs old (young), and I have been using it for about three weeks.I can now stop ordering my expensive creams, I absoultly love it. But don't forget your sunscreen.

Great product.!

Posted by Reviewer2191277 From Washington on Oct 13, 2011

I've been using this product for several years and love it. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized and is so economical compared to the many ultra-expensive face products on the market. At almost 74 I have no wrinkles and am always thought of as younger.