Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

Smooth, rich cream that does not clog pores and gives you a beautiful glow. Also helps with sagging dull skin - it gives it a lift.

Great product.!

Posted by Reviewer2191277 on Oct 13, 2011

I've been using this product for several years and love it. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized and is so economical compared to the many ultra-expensive face products on the market. At almost 74 I have no wrinkles and am always thought of as younger.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1401848 on Feb 01, 2012

Rejuvenates, renews the skin, after using a couple of weeks of this cream, the skin looks younger.

new facial cysts removed.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Feb 10, 2012

if you grow a new cyst and apply this within a week it will get rid of it before it dries up and turns into a permanent cyst, that is how powerful this product really is. for the elderly this cream is a must where cysts, moles and many other skin ailments grow rampant or from stress.

AMAZING. Best Cream I've Ever Tried.

Posted by Reviewer1638313 on May 15, 2012

I bought this cream for my fifty year old mother, based on the reviews and the natural ingredients, but didn't realize how amazing it was until I visited over the holidays, and used some on myself. I'm twenty-five, with extremely pale skin that shows off every single impurity that comes around. I usually wake up in the morning with blotchy skin (okay, EVERY morning) and by the end of the weekend, the redness was nearly non-existent. My hyperpigmentation marks even seemed less noticeable. I went out an bought a bottle, a two months later my skin looks better than I can ever remember it. This cream is AMAZING. Really, the price alone is reason enough to try it out. The only downside is the faint smell, but the results are absolutely worth it.