My cream from no on!

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 30, 2015

I love it! I am 41 with mixed and sensitive skin. This cream leaves a very soft, firm and hydrated appearance, it also seems to work on my fine lines. I highly recommend it!! I will repeat for sure. Me encanta! A partir de ahora no cambiaré de crema de día.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better.

I LOVE IT

Posted by 5650012978339677872 on Apr 15, 2015

I RECOMMENDET IT TO EVERYONE

Review

Posted by 5696115741381184137 on May 22, 2015

Product is very good.It is smooth and easy to wear.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.

Yes Yes Yes

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Jun 16, 2016

Really like this cream. I am 34 and I can say that the fine lines under my eyes are definately feel and look more smooth. I cant say anything else. It is a rich cream, but also good for my combination to oily skin. I use this every other day in combination with a retinol cream and it is highly effective. I love the fact that Derma E has natural ingredients and I am going to buy the eye cream aswell because I heard great results on that one too.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too

amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

Outstanding !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jan 11, 2014

It truly firms the face and neck. I saw the most improvement around my mouth area. I am a skin care professional and I will recommend this to everyone!