EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$18.00

$22.50

Savings of: $4.50 (20% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Love this stuff

Posted by 5154547638957457253 on Jul 21, 2014

Love this cream will be ordering more as my daughters have discovered they love it too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Very soothing and rejuvenating cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

This cream makes your skin feel like saying"aaaah", as it feels so soothing as soon as it goes on. The DMAE, ALA and Vit.C all work to make the skin glow and look beautiful, and I found it didn't take long to see results.

Was this review helpful to you?

Hidratacion cero

Posted by 5481426265529741988 on Jul 14, 2014

Bueno,pues no puedo opinar sobre esta crema porque solo la he usado dos veces. Mi piel es mixta. Tengo grasa en la zona T y el resto tira a seca. Y cuando me he puesto esta crema...mis mofletes se han resecado, me ha salido como un eczema, asi que he vuelto a la hidratante que tenía y se me ha quitado. Asi que no se si reafirma la piel porque ahora no la puedo usar. La dejaré para invierno, pero yo creo que no me va a funcionar tampoco. La crema es de un color raro y un olor raro tambien, pero me imagino que al ser los ingredientes naturales es normal.

Was this review helpful to you?

BUENA CREMA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 08, 2014

Llevo utilizando esta crema unos dos meses y me está gustando como deja la piel. Me deja la piel bien hidratada. La utilizo por las mañanas después de la limpieza habitual. Tengo 40 años y piel mixta-seca y me gusta la sensación que deja. El olor es suave y desaparece rápido. No descarto volver a repetir aunque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Buena marca.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Horrible smell

Posted by MaddieB on Jul 03, 2014

I don't know if this cream had gone off during shipping or if it is really supposed to smell like this. But the smell was so strong and bad that my husband forced me to throw the cream away after two days of using it. It also made my skin sting after putting it on.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Понравился маме / My mother likes it

Posted by 5395686388717332387 on Jun 30, 2014

Купила крем по отзывам для мамы. Мама очень довольна: легко впитывается, хорошо питает. Просила даже купить ей сыворотку к этому крему, а значит, хочет пользоваться Derma E. Покупала ей уже набор Девита, ещ она пользовалась раньше люксовой косметикой Payot, Dior и т.д. Думаю, то, что мама хорошо отозвалась, говорит о том, что данный крем не хуже :) My mother likes it - says it easily absorbs and the skin feels great after it. Also asked me to buy her Derma E serum also. She already tried Devita and luxury brands like Payot, Dior, Estee Lauder, Shiseido etc. - i guess as she asks me to buy Derma E serum these products are at least not worse than the luxury ones (and cost much less). May be i will buy one for me also.

Was this review helpful to you?

buena

Posted by 4848596115571438452 on Jun 27, 2014

Las pequeñas arruguitas parece que se atenúan, habrá que esperar a ver los resultados completos

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by 5622364751045790136 on Jun 19, 2014

Makes my skin plump and even. Does not sting or irritate.

Was this review helpful to you?

stinks

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 10, 2014

I did not like the smell of the cream.

Was this review helpful to you?

A good cream but the smell...

Posted by 5342806715053150920 on May 28, 2014

It absorbs well on the skin and moisturizes nicely, but the smell is not so pleasant. I would not buy it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Items 71-80 of 455 total

« Previous | 6 7 8 9 10 | Next »