Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.

Face saver!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1486852 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been suffering from "i don't know!!!" for six months. Horrible break outs - burning skin. Just miserable. My chiropractor suggested the cream. WITHIN TOW DAYS pure releif. My skin cleared up and even improved more so. Family were in shock at the difference in my skin. They knew the last six months had been horrible for me.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1646923 on Jul 03, 2013

So far, this product is working. My skin looks younger after I use this product. I will try their sister product.

Outstanding !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jan 11, 2014

It truly firms the face and neck. I saw the most improvement around my mouth area. I am a skin care professional and I will recommend this to everyone!

Very good!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Jan 23, 2014

Product is easily absorbed. My skin feel firmer and skin tone is much evenly tone after 2 weeks. Highly recommended !!