Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1646923 on Jul 03, 2013

So far, this product is working. My skin looks younger after I use this product. I will try their sister product.

Outstanding !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jan 11, 2014

It truly firms the face and neck. I saw the most improvement around my mouth area. I am a skin care professional and I will recommend this to everyone!

Very good!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Jan 23, 2014

Product is easily absorbed. My skin feel firmer and skin tone is much evenly tone after 2 weeks. Highly recommended !!

Wonderful!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Loved the creme! Healed my face skin, enriched formula and is great to use under makeup.

Perfect

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Love this cream! Feels like the skin eats it up - no grease yet perfectly moist. Could feel a tremendous change in the feel & tightness of the skin on my neck within days. My new favorite cream for sure.