Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.

Face saver!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1486852 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been suffering from "i don't know!!!" for six months. Horrible break outs - burning skin. Just miserable. My chiropractor suggested the cream. WITHIN TOW DAYS pure releif. My skin cleared up and even improved more so. Family were in shock at the difference in my skin. They knew the last six months had been horrible for me.

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

Derma E DMAE creaam

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Feb 04, 2013

This is a really good cream, seems to have a great coverage and helps with the fine lines. I will buy it again

great cream

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jun 29, 2013

just a great oil! smell great! kootlichny cream! I advise everyone to buy it! I'm 29 years old. use at night. Cream pretty greasy. morning, my skin is like a baby's.

So good

Posted by 5441749422403366736 on Jan 25, 2013

I have very sensitive skin and this product works so good. The scent is a little bit powerful but it goes away. I highly recommend this item. Reorder again.

Very pleased.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The results are amazing. My skin look and feels fantastic. And the prise is good too. In fact...I'll be repeating myself a lot...when it comes to Derma E products, because I love a lot of them. Can't even tell you witch is my favorite...because I simply keep changing my mind. Love Derma E. Thank U 4 existing. Really.

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Been using this for 2 years now, people often don't believe that I'm 52

Yes Yes Yes

Posted by 5446782645271874194 on Jun 16, 2016

Really like this cream. I am 34 and I can say that the fine lines under my eyes are definately feel and look more smooth. I cant say anything else. It is a rich cream, but also good for my combination to oily skin. I use this every other day in combination with a retinol cream and it is highly effective. I love the fact that Derma E has natural ingredients and I am going to buy the eye cream aswell because I heard great results on that one too.