Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1340625 on Oct 18, 2009

I´ve been testing numerous ridiculously pricey products promising a.o. the world + the most youthful skin:) from both Europe, the US, New Zealand, Japan etc.....and found this one to be the very best. It does a great job on firming, moisturizing, toning, "anti-wrinkling" and the price is just nice.... thank you, Derma E ps...I found the Tangerine Hand & Body Moisture Therapy lotion (Derma E) to be the best eye cream ever....plumps and firms....seems to even lighten dark circles

Posted by Reviewer1728770 on Nov 07, 2009

This is my first experience with Derma e and I love it! My face had just broken out when I received this (by the way, super fast shipping) and this cream is making everything dissappear! This stuff is great! Makes my skin feel nice and look great! Definitely recommend!!

Fast and cheap delievery

Posted by Reviewer2781012 on Jan 21, 2008

Can feel the creme is tingling on the face, but cannot say anything about the effect yet.

great

Posted by Reviewer3003331 on Mar 15, 2012

love how smooth it is, will buy again! helping my skin, i like to use on my neck as well...has smoothed out some lines around my mouth and also tamed some recurring acne on forehead so that is good yeah!

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!