Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer, with Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 5-star

Love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1340788 From Arizona on Feb 07, 2012

This cream is wonderful. It feels so light and really has helped my skin's texture and tone. I will not be without this one.. It is a keeper. I have used the best and most expensive creams out there and this one is right there with them- even better I think because it is skin care at an affordable and realistic price with dare I say even better results!

could rate it 10 starts if I could)))

Posted by Reviewer1556855 From Russian Federation on Sep 28, 2011

Once 4-5 yrs ago I had a Dior fluid for the first signs of aging - and then it was put out of production so I could never find anything even 10% as good. So now I have. And to say more - it has the same texture and light congnac scent just as Dior did. But the effect of this one is 2 times more visible and touchable))) my skin feels great and applying it in the morning is just nice to feel that scent to wake up. And I guess it also gives my skin a light tanning effect also. Great, wonderful, surprising at this price. I just love it !!!!!!!

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer3146567 From West Virginia on Dec 05, 2011

like the Derma E a lot...nice and creamy. I'm 70 years old so my wrinkles are deeper than your average younger lady..I do see some improvement though...will take more time to see a big difference I'm sure.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2738075 From Canada on Mar 07, 2011

Products great and service was fast!

good skin product

Posted by Reviewer3337423 From California on Mar 13, 2011

this is nice and soft on skin, nice on legs, not for my face, as my face needs stuff like Phytomer or Bare Essentials