Face saver!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1486852 on Oct 17, 2011

I have been suffering from "i don't know!!!" for six months. Horrible break outs - burning skin. Just miserable. My chiropractor suggested the cream. WITHIN TOW DAYS pure releif. My skin cleared up and even improved more so. Family were in shock at the difference in my skin. They knew the last six months had been horrible for me.

Very pleased.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

The results are amazing. My skin look and feels fantastic. And the prise is good too. In fact...I'll be repeating myself a lot...when it comes to Derma E products, because I love a lot of them. Can't even tell you witch is my favorite...because I simply keep changing my mind. Love Derma E. Thank U 4 existing. Really.

Derma E

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

Been using this for 2 years now, people often don't believe that I'm 52

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Nov 01, 2009

The best facial creme ever, even better than the ester c jason cream! It really makes your skin glow and it seems to tighten the skin as well. Doesn't give any breakouts either and it works well with my shiny/oily skin that is getting less shiny these days.. I bet it is a connection!

Derma E DMAE alpha-lipoic c-ester

Posted by Reviewer3253534 on Nov 30, 2009

Great product. Has dramatically changed the texture of my skin, decreased wrinkles. Love love love this product.

Good

Posted by PippiDataflow on May 08, 2011

I have been using this for a little more then a week now and I don´t know if it would have a long term effect but my skin looks better and smoother immediately after applying. So it sure has found a place within my regime although I doubt it´s a skin-changer....

Derma E, DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme

Posted by Reviewer1745994 on May 23, 2011

Nice cream: I have sensitive skin, I was approached by cream-excellent comfort and moisture

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jun 06, 2011

Use it on hands, neck and face

Wonderful skin cream

Posted by Reviewer1980540 on Jul 31, 2011

This is an excellent cream and I have tried many! If you just want one product that will do a great job on your skin this is the one!

I'm a new loyal customer

Posted by Reviewer1816745 on Aug 04, 2011

I highly recommend this product. Better prices than any other online websites. Super product