Wonderful!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Loved the creme! Healed my face skin, enriched formula and is great to use under makeup.

Perfect

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Love this cream! Feels like the skin eats it up - no grease yet perfectly moist. Could feel a tremendous change in the feel & tightness of the skin on my neck within days. My new favorite cream for sure.

Liked it -------- Понравился

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The cream is suitable for my combination skin. Cares well. Surprisingly, the effect had been seen on the second day of use. I will order from iHerb and try also facial creams of other brands. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Крем подходит к моей комбинированной коже. Хорошо ухаживает. На удивление, эффект я заметила на второй же день. Буду заказывать с Айхерба и пробовать также крема других марок.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

BUENA CREMA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 08, 2014

Llevo utilizando esta crema unos dos meses y me está gustando como deja la piel. Me deja la piel bien hidratada. La utilizo por las mañanas después de la limpieza habitual. Tengo 40 años y piel mixta-seca y me gusta la sensación que deja. El olor es suave y desaparece rápido. No descarto volver a repetir aunque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Buena marca.

Exellent

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Feb 23, 2015

I have sensitive skin and this product works nicely for me.

Great firming moisturizer

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Feb 28, 2015

Derma E comes through with another great product! Non-toxic, non-allergenic. This cream does a great job at moisturizing and firming. The alpha lipoic and ester-C take away roughness and redness. Over time your skin will feel as if it had a light peel because the texture is smoother and pores get tightened. It applies with a sheer, creamy feel and it absorbs quickly. It does not clog pores or feel slick. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. Since it is not a sunscreen, it makes a wonderful night cream. My husband uses it daily and we both see how much smoother his skin has become, including the little lines under his eyes.

I LOVE IT

Posted by 5650012978339677872 on Apr 15, 2015

I RECOMMENDET IT TO EVERYONE

Review

Posted by 5696115741381184137 on May 22, 2015

Product is very good.It is smooth and easy to wear.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better.

מרוצה מאוד