good for my purpose

Posted by 4752280803825910617 on Sep 26, 2016

I add drops of essential oil and hyaluronic acid and other face oil in there and can concoct different combinations

Wonderful!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Loved the creme! Healed my face skin, enriched formula and is great to use under makeup.

Perfect

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Love this cream! Feels like the skin eats it up - no grease yet perfectly moist. Could feel a tremendous change in the feel & tightness of the skin on my neck within days. My new favorite cream for sure.

Very good!

Posted by 4907883647798794926 on Jan 23, 2014

Product is easily absorbed. My skin feel firmer and skin tone is much evenly tone after 2 weeks. Highly recommended !!

Liked it -------- Понравился

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The cream is suitable for my combination skin. Cares well. Surprisingly, the effect had been seen on the second day of use. I will order from iHerb and try also facial creams of other brands. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Крем подходит к моей комбинированной коже. Хорошо ухаживает. На удивление, эффект я заметила на второй же день. Буду заказывать с Айхерба и пробовать также крема других марок.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

BUENA CREMA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 08, 2014

Llevo utilizando esta crema unos dos meses y me está gustando como deja la piel. Me deja la piel bien hidratada. La utilizo por las mañanas después de la limpieza habitual. Tengo 40 años y piel mixta-seca y me gusta la sensación que deja. El olor es suave y desaparece rápido. No descarto volver a repetir aunque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Buena marca.

amazing product

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

love the way it makes my skin feel

Outstanding !!!!

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jan 11, 2014

It truly firms the face and neck. I saw the most improvement around my mouth area. I am a skin care professional and I will recommend this to everyone!

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Nov 16, 2013

I really like this cream, because it works and I see good result after using it. My skin becomes smooth and good-looking.

great

Posted by 5003065113302802073 on Nov 07, 2013

Very good product.Not too oily, neither makes you feel your skin dry. I have normal skin.Very pleased with the texture and scent too