Liked it -------- Понравился

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The cream is suitable for my combination skin. Cares well. Surprisingly, the effect had been seen on the second day of use. I will order from iHerb and try also facial creams of other brands. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Крем подходит к моей комбинированной коже. Хорошо ухаживает. На удивление, эффект я заметила на второй же день. Буду заказывать с Айхерба и пробовать также крема других марок.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

BUENA CREMA

Posted by INMA24 on Jul 08, 2014

Llevo utilizando esta crema unos dos meses y me está gustando como deja la piel. Me deja la piel bien hidratada. La utilizo por las mañanas después de la limpieza habitual. Tengo 40 años y piel mixta-seca y me gusta la sensación que deja. El olor es suave y desaparece rápido. No descarto volver a repetir aunque me gusta probar cosas nuevas. Buena marca.

Exellent

Posted by 4990023730774113856 on Feb 23, 2015

I have sensitive skin and this product works nicely for me.

Great firming moisturizer

Posted by 4716981865482912441 on Feb 28, 2015

Derma E comes through with another great product! Non-toxic, non-allergenic. This cream does a great job at moisturizing and firming. The alpha lipoic and ester-C take away roughness and redness. Over time your skin will feel as if it had a light peel because the texture is smoother and pores get tightened. It applies with a sheer, creamy feel and it absorbs quickly. It does not clog pores or feel slick. The fragrance is subtle and pleasant. Since it is not a sunscreen, it makes a wonderful night cream. My husband uses it daily and we both see how much smoother his skin has become, including the little lines under his eyes.

I LOVE IT

Posted by 5650012978339677872 on Apr 15, 2015

I RECOMMENDET IT TO EVERYONE

Review

Posted by 5696115741381184137 on May 22, 2015

Product is very good.It is smooth and easy to wear.

Derma E, Firming DMAE Moisturizer

Posted by 5018181754193395645 on Sep 17, 2014

Absolutely loved this product. Extremely moisturizing but not greasy. Also, I am very sensitive to a lot of creams I use around my eyes making them water like crazy. This cream causes no sensitivity at all. Definitely made my skin look and feel better.

מרוצה מאוד

Posted by 5595922994752693073 on Nov 21, 2014

קרם נעים, העור מרגיש מצויין

My cream from no on!

Posted by 4761216891197404127 on Jan 30, 2015

I love it! I am 41 with mixed and sensitive skin. This cream leaves a very soft, firm and hydrated appearance, it also seems to work on my fine lines. I highly recommend it!! I will repeat for sure. Me encanta! A partir de ahora no cambiaré de crema de día.

It works slowly but surely

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

I bought this product for my partner who is a 58 year old farmer and has spent way too much time outdoors in the Australian sun before hats and sunscreen were widely used consequently he has a lot of sun damage and had areas of patchy scaly damage on his face and neck. In the past he used some cream prescribed from the dermatologist on a similar patch but that is really nasty stuff and literally burns the area off. With the use of this Derma E cream the other areas are slowly getting better and his overall skin is looking a lot better. Now he is never going to return to a young man but the difference is noticable. It has an interesting smell but the smell doesn't last on the skin, It absorbs easily and a really good price. Now he can see the results he applies it without reminding.