Liked it -------- Понравился

Posted by Sunshinesunray on May 28, 2014

The cream is suitable for my combination skin. Cares well. Surprisingly, the effect had been seen on the second day of use. I will order from iHerb and try also facial creams of other brands. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Крем подходит к моей комбинированной коже. Хорошо ухаживает. На удивление, эффект я заметила на второй же день. Буду заказывать с Айхерба и пробовать также крема других марок.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

great product

Posted by Ladygreen on May 26, 2014

Cream has a little scent but goes away quickly. I bought together with derma E cleanser, serum, toner. After using for a week I noticed my skin tightened up and glowing. I recommend.

not great

Posted by 5587155839687067722 on May 20, 2014

I didn't like the smell, and the creme is a bit too thick for me. Also, I think it broke me out (though I'm not certain because I also changed my foundation at the time..) I gave it to a friend, but she didn't like it either. Overall, was a miss for me. Too bad.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1205464 on May 08, 2014

i have used it for 2 weeks now, caused me no irritation, and quite absorbed. i am satisfied.

Amazing!

Posted by 5481611024570740246 on May 04, 2014

A friend recommended this product and I have nothing bad to say about it, it's AMAZING. Everyone should try it.

I can see the difference

Posted by 5295612326103268950 on May 02, 2014

I really can see the difference at the wrinkles of my eyes.. I cant tell which of my new creams made it (Avalon Vitaminc C Serum, HOme Health Hyaluronic Acid or Avalon Co Q10) but some of my fine lines just dissapeared in aprox. 4 days.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1597383 on Apr 29, 2014

This anti aging moisturizer is as good or better as any upscale department store product! Great value too!

Smell not good

Posted by 5276501142295594554 on Apr 27, 2014

Smell not good but reasonable price to try

This is a good facecream - but has silicone :(

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Apr 25, 2014

This is a fine face-cream, but after a few days it seemed to leave a film of stuff on my face - later found it contains silicone. Not something I would want to put on my face too regularly, and may not be good for long-term healthy skin.

love this cream

Posted by 5302965485918016184 on Apr 22, 2014

This is a great hydrating moisturiser, I have oily skin , yet found that it still soaked in well.