happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1646923 on Jul 03, 2013

So far, this product is working. My skin looks younger after I use this product. I will try their sister product.

great cream

Posted by OlyaOlya on Jun 29, 2013

just a great oil! smell great! kootlichny cream! I advise everyone to buy it! I'm 29 years old. use at night. Cream pretty greasy. morning, my skin is like a baby's.

Clears the acne on my shoulders!

Posted by 5445907157273968259 on Jun 20, 2013

I am so happy with this. Not sure why I decided to try it on my acne prone shoulders but this has been by far the best thing I have tried - my pimples are clearing and the skin feels so soft. I have always felt self conscious about the rough, spotty skin on my shoulders - this cream really has made a huge difference. Looking forward to summer!

Firmer in a few days

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 05, 2013

I've been using this for a while. I really noticed how well it worked when I ran out and didn't have any to put on for a few weeks. Man I looked old. Now I buy a couple at a time to make sure that never happens again.

effective!

Posted by superminta on Apr 15, 2013

i don't care about the colour or the smell of this cream because its working and working hard! Immediately after applying my face becomes bright, smooth and youg, i look very fresh and healthy. It is competetive to some very expensive famous products!

my skin loves it

Posted by 5540911244705248226 on Mar 30, 2013

have been spending huge amount of money on face creams tried all major brands... never felt satisfied... i have very sensitive skin.. this product has been wonderful for my sensitive skin...i use it morning and evening after cleansing.. though the smell is not too great but after seeing the results it really does not matter to me.. my skin feels supple, moisturized and brighter... its not too oily and not too drying... perfect light consistency.. my skin feels much better.. fresher.. will definitely recommend and buy this product again..

Fántastica crema

Posted by 100mizuiro on Feb 04, 2013

Es una crema sorprendente muy hidratante y que se absorbe muy bien en la piel,dejando una piel lisa y luminosa yo pensé que seria una crema más del monton pero esta se sale de lo normal,yo la aplico mañana y noche por todo el rostro y por el cuello y creedme el el cuello las lineas se suavizan muchisimo.La recomiendo junto con el serum derma E de ácido hialuronico.Su precio baratisimo comparado con las del doctor Perricone.Y son recomendables 99%.Gracias

Derma E DMAE creaam

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Feb 04, 2013

This is a really good cream, seems to have a great coverage and helps with the fine lines. I will buy it again

So good

Posted by 5441749422403366736 on Jan 25, 2013

I have very sensitive skin and this product works so good. The scent is a little bit powerful but it goes away. I highly recommend this item. Reorder again.

I have really enjoyed this cream

Posted by quietocean10 on Jan 19, 2013

I like it everytime I put it on my face. I'm not a face cream person and i am delighted to use it.