Great results

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Apr 24, 2016

I love Derma E products and this cleanser is fantastic..

Gentle and effective cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2849717 on Nov 15, 2014

I love this cleanser and the price is really reasonable! I have combination skin but more oily most of the time and this cleanser cleanse my face well without drying it. This is already my fifth bottle :)

good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Jun 11, 2014

good

good pruduct!

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Apr 23, 2014

smells good and cleans well. I love the derma E product and change all of my cosmetic to this brand. I bought all firming product and all of firming product line was good. I'm interested in other line as well. no troubles and smell is really fresh n nice. will keep using this!

Quite a good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 22, 2014

It cleans my face well and smell is pleasant. My face does not feel dry after using it but I don't think it does anything to my face in regards to firming.

None

Posted by 4811880173684736640 on Nov 20, 2013

None

A little too dry for me.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I bought this since I use the cream, but I have found out that it leaves my combination skin dry. The lotion is pretty good though! For a cleanser a very good product is Azelique, Age Refining Cleanser. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I will buy it again

Posted by Karisma on Nov 03, 2013

This is gentle cleanser with no bad ingredient like SLS. It cleans my face without dryness. A smell also relaxes me. I don't see much impact on firming but I still love my face after washing with this cleanser.

too drying

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 11, 2013

I have mature skin that tends to dryness so I need a cleanser that will not dry my skin out further. However, this would probably be a very good product for someone with very oily skin.

Me gusta

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Jul 14, 2013

pero me reseca un poco la piel no se si reafirma pues no lo he podido apreciar aun.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »