I CANNOT speak higher of a product!

Posted by 4944053634842623952 on May 15, 2016

I have very oily skin, that will also dry out easily & is prone to break out if I dont wash every AM/PM. I'm 35, but it's been like this all my adult life. I've been using Neutragena acne wash for 10 years, as it was the only face wash that could clean well, remove all the oil AND remove make up. Nothing else could do all that combined, but it burns like heck in your eyes & I found it got in my eyes more lately. (psychosomatic??) I also REALLY FAVOR natural product lines & ingredients. I use a number of Derma-E facial creams, including night/day creams (love!!) & decided to give this a go. WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?? This stuff is the goods! It's amazing!!! It strips all the oil & dirt clean, but leaves your skins soft & supple!! *Nothing* has done that for me before. I also normally need to apply cream to my skin the instant after toweling dry, or it immediately starts to wither & dry. Not with this, not anymore! It smells really nice too, not scented (thank u derma e!!) but just a very natural clean. the cleanser gel is luxurious & makes a moisturizing lather when cleansing. Love, love, love!! Please don't ever stop making this! It's perfectly ingenious. A lifesaver. I cannot speak any higher of it!!!!!!

good pruduct!

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Apr 23, 2014

smells good and cleans well. I love the derma E product and change all of my cosmetic to this brand. I bought all firming product and all of firming product line was good. I'm interested in other line as well. no troubles and smell is really fresh n nice. will keep using this!

Great face cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1432957 on Jun 14, 2011

It a great face cleanser, I think its inproved my lines and winkles..

Clean

Posted by Reviewer2987993 on Dec 14, 2011

Makes my face feel nice and clean, and it smells good.

Awesome Product!

Posted by Reviewer3038065 on Mar 10, 2011

I LOVE this cleanser. It is very gentle and feels like I'm washing my face with silk. It does a great job cleaning my skin.

Derma E, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic C-Ester Facial Cleanser, 6 fl oz (175 ml) review

Posted by 1Petra on Apr 10, 2012

Really good product I just found here on iherb something else cheaper and bigger bottle. I love Derma E and I use their creams its just for cleanser and toner I buy cheaper, other brands

nice cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Nov 04, 2011

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks. I really like the way it feels on my face both while using it and after.

Good Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2994605 on Jun 09, 2009

It cleans my facial skin effectively, yet it leaves my skin feeling soft and comfortable. However, the contents leaked out on the way shipped to me, so it was a little messy.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1438241 on Sep 02, 2012

I like this product. it cleanse my face very well.

Quite a good cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 22, 2014

It cleans my face well and smell is pleasant. My face does not feel dry after using it but I don't think it does anything to my face in regards to firming.