Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Feb 09, 2010

I have fairly sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate my skin. Thoroughly cleans skin while taking off makeup. Does not leave your skin tight after cleansing. I don't particularly care for the fragrance which is like a lilac floral type smell. Other than that, the product is nice.

great affordable cleanser

Posted by 5437929595479151703 on Sep 20, 2016

Have bought my fifth Derma E cleanser. The cleanser I used before switching to Derma E costed me more than 4 times the price.

Cleans and Brightens

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on Jun 22, 2013

This cleanser leaves the skin squeaky clean without any film or dryness. It is an excellent makeup remover and primes the face for toner and moisturizer. All natural ingredients makes it a must for keeping skin clean and healthy.

par Derma E

Posted by Reviewer1161382 on Jul 22, 2012

labi nomazgā seju, vajag nedaudz , smarža neuzbāzīga. Lietoju tikai 3 dienas, pagaidām patīk

good

Posted by kongyangchun on Apr 07, 2012

Cleansing HouLian not tight, smooth!

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1438241 on Sep 02, 2012

I like this product. it cleanse my face very well.

Me gusta

Posted by 4835169751968788675 on Jul 14, 2013

pero me reseca un poco la piel no se si reafirma pues no lo he podido apreciar aun.

Love iHerb, didn't love product.

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Feb 13, 2011

I have combination skin and this cleanser -- though very effective in removing make-up and any other gunk -- definitely left my skin tight and very dry. I still use it once a week, but any more often than that and my skin starts flaking.

could be thicker

Posted by Reviewer2666628 on Nov 11, 2011

I like the cleanser, my only complaint is that it isn't rich enough, it's a little too runny, I'm actually mixing it with some cleanser I already had to get my face to feel clean.

Very Drying

Posted by Reviewer1420626 on Sep 22, 2011

I really wanted to like this product, but sadly I didn't. It is just was to drying!!! I can't use it. I have normal to dry skin.I guess if you have oily skin this would work for you. I gave 3 stars for being natural, foaming up well and because ppl with oily skin would probably like it.