Very good toner

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I'm on my second bottle of this toner. I find it very good, it leaves my skin feeling firm and clean.

I like it

Posted by 4757114038523849826 on Sep 12, 2015

I like it. face looks clean and fresh .

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015

Highly recommended!

A product for the whole family

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Mar 15, 2015

Both my husband and I have been using this product and are very happy with it. We don't use a cotton pad but apply it directly onto the skin with the palm of the hand. No tingling, no irritation, a nice feeling of freshness and a clear 'pick me up' note. Will keep using.

very good one

Posted by 4690685296963426984 on Mar 10, 2015

not drying, not oily, even moisturizing:) i'd buy again:)

Muy bueno

Posted by Maruchi on Jan 22, 2015

Me parece un tónico bastante bueno, además no me altera la piel y me la deja suave, me gusta bastante, mi piel es mixta, y sensible

Works good

Posted by Reviewer1752170 on Jan 13, 2015

My skin feels so fresh after this. No chemical smell and diesnt dry my skin

Good toner

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Dec 01, 2014

I use this toner to remove the last traces of make up from my face. Does the job but don't think it can firm or tighten pores as it claim.

Stings a little

Posted by 4885418153387709130 on Oct 29, 2014

Just started a few weeks ago but have not seen any visible results.

The one that I love...

Posted by faniHerb on Aug 13, 2014

I have been using toners for more than 25 years, the ones from cosmetic brands and pharmacy/supermart brands. Some okay, some good but exorbitant. (1) price - good mid $ (2)qualities - superb, with firming & the potent stuff (DMAE- firms/lifts and reduces lines, Alpha Lipoic also known as ALA -antioxidant,reduce inflammation, improves skin texture for and C-Ester - boost collagen and brighten skin) (3) light pleasant scent. I am using this toner with some other firming serum over the past weeks, I like the result. I like this toner so much so that I am now looking to buy other Derma E products. --- update:- I like it so much that I have introduced to my friends. However, my friend with super sensitive skin gets tingling feeling (ordered the other Derma E soothing toner as well - less tingling). So it may not be suitable for sensitive skins. click yes if this review is useful to you.