July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Just call me balloon face

Posted by Reviewer1153345 on Jun 01, 2010

Tried this due to all the rave reviews. Noticed one that recorded a reaction but thought the odds were in my favor to escape a similar fate, but did a patch test on my inner elbow just in case. Well my elbow stayed fine so I tried it on my face together with the Derma E retexturizing cream, and the next day my face started swelling up! It certainly had an instant effect on my wrinkles - my face became so puffed that the wrinkles completely dissappeared! It's now a week later and my face (and wrinkles) are back to normal. Suggest you use some caution with this one if you try it.

Not received

Posted by Reviewer2802456 on Sep 19, 2011

Been waited for abt a month , still not seen my order by now , no reply to enquiry email