Would have loved this if it weren't for the perfumey smell

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 12, 2011

I tried this once and although my skin felt awesome and toned, the smell was too chemical/synthetic for me. I wrote the company and asked them to please replace the fragrance they are using with something 100% natural, or to remove it all together. Bummer.

Derma E, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I use it underneath morning and evening moisturisers. It is pricey compared to other products. In saying that A little goes a long way with this. Probably won't need to buy again.

It's worth a try

Posted by 4721055713226160441 on Jul 01, 2013

I've been using the firming serum for a couple of weeks. I haven't noticed any difference yet. I'm 64 years old, and have some sagging in the jowl and neck area. I was hoping to see some firming there, but nothing yet.

Derma E,

Posted by Reviewer2957311 on Nov 08, 2011

Nice to use, moisturizing but have not noticed any difference.

OK, not great

Posted by Reviewer2145806 on Aug 14, 2012

I have been using this for some time and can't see any noticable difference in my skin unfortunately. Texture is light and readily absorbed but not very moisturizing. Will continue to use and hope for some results.

Response to product order

Posted by Reviewer1463319 on Mar 03, 2011

Product was received in a timely manner and at present time it appears to be a quality product as apparent improvment to the skin area where it was applied shows noticeable results. My desire is that it continues to show better results.

Good for oily to normal skin

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

This is more a light, easily absorbed moisturizer than serum. Convenient pump-bottle, nice for day use.

Not as good as I hoped BUT

Posted by TraceysSupplements4you on Sep 01, 2011

I am presuming that is just due to my skin as opposed to the product and am enjoying using it although I find I need to put it on twice to get the feel of moisturisation. Am enjoying using it.

good

Posted by 5527629278451491871 on Jan 09, 2014

excellent

Dorothy, Missouri

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Dec 21, 2009

I bought this product for a friend who used because the do not have credit card to oorder on line. However I wwas told the are very good and makes her skin feel good.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »