Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2133227 on Jan 04, 2012

This is an awesome product, I have smoother skin and the spots are lightening up.

Nice Results!

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Dec 26, 2009

I love this and will buy again. My skin tone and texture has obviously improved over a few days' worth of using.

good even for undereye area

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 01, 2010

i am using this everynight and sometimes daytime. it does not break me out and calms my skin. use the cream if you have dry skin. this is for oily and comination skintypes..

So far...So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on Jun 22, 2013

This is my very first time using a serum, but this product has really brought about quite a visible difference in the clarity and firmness of my skin in a very short time. I plan to make it a routine part of my daily skin care regimen.

Derma E, DMAE, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I use it underneath morning and evening moisturisers. It is pricey compared to other products. In saying that A little goes a long way with this. Probably won't need to buy again.

Would have loved this if it weren't for the perfumey smell

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 12, 2011

I tried this once and although my skin felt awesome and toned, the smell was too chemical/synthetic for me. I wrote the company and asked them to please replace the fragrance they are using with something 100% natural, or to remove it all together. Bummer.

Derma E firming serum with DMAE

Posted by 5614430626911252982 on Apr 22, 2014

having used this product faithfully each day,I am very pleased with the results.It spreads easily on face with a very nice fragrance.My skin has a much better tone and considerable increase of firmness to it.As soon as applying the lotion to the skin I feel the firmness set in right away.Which makes me happy not having to wait so long like other products that take so long for results.Will definitely continue to purchase and use this product on a on going basis for my skin treatment.Thank you so much for asking and allowing me to report my findings of approval on its affectiveness for the improvement of my skin.Also may I add the price is very reasonable and affordable that one can continue to purchase it.

neck

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 20, 2014

Really helping the loose skin on my neck! :D Click my user name for more info!

Firming

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

It really firms the skin and if this is what you are looking for - go for it. But didn't moisturize well my skin.

I LOVED this until I suddenly because allergic

Posted by Reviewer3013180 on Feb 24, 2011

This serum was amazing, and I loved using it. Smoother skin, glowing in fact. But something weird happened.....I went to Mexico for a week and didn't bring the DermaE products with me. When I returned, I started using them again and I broke out into a terrible rash! Somehow over that week I turned allergic to the serum and all the other DermaE products. I left to serum for almost a year and just tried using it again and same problem. Puffy face for 3 days, dried skin, itchy, a mess! I don't know what happened and I am very sad that it seems that I can't use this serum anymore because when I did, I was glowing!