New To iHerb?

Derma E, Firming Serum with DMAE, Alpha Lipoic and C-Ester, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Just call me balloon face

Posted by Reviewer1153345 on Jun 01, 2010

Tried this due to all the rave reviews. Noticed one that recorded a reaction but thought the odds were in my favor to escape a similar fate, but did a patch test on my inner elbow just in case. Well my elbow stayed fine so I tried it on my face together with the Derma E retexturizing cream, and the next day my face started swelling up! It certainly had an instant effect on my wrinkles - my face became so puffed that the wrinkles completely dissappeared! It's now a week later and my face (and wrinkles) are back to normal. Suggest you use some caution with this one if you try it.

It's a good product!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Feb 21, 2010

I have used this one for over a month now. It does help with firming my sagging neck, also gives my skin a sheer glow. I will keep ordering it. Iherb is the best, I purchase most of my vitamins and beauty products from this website. Really enjoy their prices and great customer service.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1938213 on Aug 15, 2009

Decided to buy the entire line. This serum is amazing. Made my skin soft and smooth.

Best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2611268 on Sep 02, 2011

Bought this serum to try because of all the good reviews. Yes. I simply fell in love with it without questions. Beautiful texture, smooth application and refreshing smell. I used it with DMAE Alpha-Lipoic-C-Ester Retexturizing Creme, and it was perfect.

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5099893828934673797 on Aug 12, 2012

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse (breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.