neck

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 20, 2014

Really helping the loose skin on my neck! :D Click my user name for more info!

Not good for oily/acne prone skin

Posted by 5099893828934673797 on Aug 12, 2012

I bought this product after reading Dr. Perricones "Acne Perscription" book. It has all the ingredients he recommends topically. I used it for several months before realizing it may be making my face worse (breakouts). I stopped and my face gat much better. I usually have dry skin and it made it very oily.

good even for undereye area

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on Feb 01, 2010

i am using this everynight and sometimes daytime. it does not break me out and calms my skin. use the cream if you have dry skin. this is for oily and comination skintypes..

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2133227 on Jan 04, 2012

This is an awesome product, I have smoother skin and the spots are lightening up.

Nice Results!

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Dec 26, 2009

I love this and will buy again. My skin tone and texture has obviously improved over a few days' worth of using.

So far...So Good!

Posted by Reviewer2254900 on Jun 22, 2013

This is my very first time using a serum, but this product has really brought about quite a visible difference in the clarity and firmness of my skin in a very short time. I plan to make it a routine part of my daily skin care regimen.

Would have loved this if it weren't for the perfumey smell

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Dec 12, 2011

I tried this once and although my skin felt awesome and toned, the smell was too chemical/synthetic for me. I wrote the company and asked them to please replace the fragrance they are using with something 100% natural, or to remove it all together. Bummer.

Derma E firming serum with DMAE

Posted by 5614430626911252982 on Apr 22, 2014

having used this product faithfully each day,I am very pleased with the results.It spreads easily on face with a very nice fragrance.My skin has a much better tone and considerable increase of firmness to it.As soon as applying the lotion to the skin I feel the firmness set in right away.Which makes me happy not having to wait so long like other products that take so long for results.Will definitely continue to purchase and use this product on a on going basis for my skin treatment.Thank you so much for asking and allowing me to report my findings of approval on its affectiveness for the improvement of my skin.Also may I add the price is very reasonable and affordable that one can continue to purchase it.

Firming

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

It really firms the skin and if this is what you are looking for - go for it. But didn't moisturize well my skin.

Live up to my expectations

Posted by Reviewer1793288 on Mar 03, 2011

Just got the product a few days ago and can already see te difference. Not greasy, and leaves the skin beautiful and soft.