Works but it's kind of nerve-wrecking...

Posted by 5354324088612118969 on Jun 02, 2014

This DMAE stuff makes me kind of nervous. It helps with 'loose skin' if you have jowels or sagging. But, you have to keep using it, otherwise it almost seems it makes it worse.... This does also need to be used continuously to see the difference. Works OK if you want to commit to using it. Very good price if you do want to commit too.

Love it!!!

Posted by 5359521090488520915 on May 28, 2014

It was my first time purchasing this based on iherb reviews. I have no regrets at all! It is so effective!! I've been using for a month now and I love it, it makes my skin feel smooth and glowing and not the least bit oily. I used it at night only initially then it was so good that I started to use it in the morning as well and it works very well and makes a smooth nice base for my tinted sunblock to go on. Seems to help balance the oil on my face and really makes the blemishes fade away faster over a period of use leaving glowing beautiful skin. I love this!!! Very good price too.

neck

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on May 20, 2014

Really helping the loose skin on my neck! :D Click my user name for more info!

serum

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on May 12, 2014

mucha cantidad, y se nota desde la primera vez que lo usas como la piel está mas uniforme

firming serum

Posted by Reviewer1205464 on May 08, 2014

it caused me no irritation, but not very absorbable.

very good

Posted by 5703850621387951502 on Apr 29, 2014

very good

Derma E firming serum with DMAE

Posted by 5614430626911252982 on Apr 22, 2014

having used this product faithfully each day,I am very pleased with the results.It spreads easily on face with a very nice fragrance.My skin has a much better tone and considerable increase of firmness to it.As soon as applying the lotion to the skin I feel the firmness set in right away.Which makes me happy not having to wait so long like other products that take so long for results.Will definitely continue to purchase and use this product on a on going basis for my skin treatment.Thank you so much for asking and allowing me to report my findings of approval on its affectiveness for the improvement of my skin.Also may I add the price is very reasonable and affordable that one can continue to purchase it.

Derma E, firming Serum

Posted by Reviewer2885590 on Apr 15, 2014

I bought this product in error, I meant to buy the A serum. It still feels good and am using it but will purchase the A too.

Firming

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

It really firms the skin and if this is what you are looking for - go for it. But didn't moisturize well my skin.

Very good!

Posted by 5282819684656235401 on Mar 20, 2014

I like this product, my face are better since I started to use it.