The best!

Posted by Reviewer2796873 on May 03, 2010

I heard that when we buying face cream we have to look for the following ingredients: palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 (matrixyl) and acetyl hexapeptide-3 (argireline) - it works like Botox ( I have read in a book "to younger thinner you"). So I decided to try this eye cream and I am surprised how good this cream is. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and also it is much better than my favorite Lancome Absolute eye cream (is cheaper too). A+

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

Does exactly as it says. Removes crows feet wrinkles. I use matching wrinkle reverse serum for my face and it removed the wrinkles from my face. I have tried many different products, many high end and this product truly delivers. I am a convert to Derma E. now.

A very good eye creme

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 03, 2009

After a year of using this eye creme, I find the results are good for my mature skin. No eye creme removes wrinkles completely, but this creme softens them better than any I have tried. It works well and has safer ingredients than most eye cremes.

Luxurious

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 29, 2010

This eye cream is velvet soft, rich and exquisite. It has done wonders for the lines around my eyes. It softens the look of skin around your eyes and makes you look refreshed. Not heavy, absorbs well and you can put your eye make-up on after 10 minutes without it smudging. I love Derma E products.

Love this eye cream

Posted by Reviewer2704497 on Jul 06, 2010

Very nice eye cream, light texture - sinks in nicely and has almost no scent, I found this eye cream excellent for my very sensitive eyes - the wrinkles haven't disappered yet but skin around my eyes is sure a lot softer.

Absolutely Gorgeous

Posted by Reviewer2101940 on Nov 04, 2010

Love this eye and beleive me I have tried many. Also my sister is using it as we are both on the mature side. This cream makes the skin around my eyes feel moisturised all day without that tight dehydrated feeling. Well done Derma E 'a quality product' at a great price.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1907255 on Nov 30, 2009

This is a really light non greasy eye cream that really sinks in well and moisturizes the delicate eye area. Also noticed a slight reduction in surface lines.

I thought it didn't work until I stopped using it!

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 18, 2015

The changes to my appearance were so subtle in time, so I did not really manage to notice that until I stopped using the cream and woke up with all my old wrinkles one not-so-fine day! I'm currently testing another Derma E cream, but planning to return to this one after.

Best Eye Cream Ever

Posted by Reviewer1774369 on Apr 10, 2016

I love this eye cream. I've tried all the high end cosmetics but this stuff is really great. The only eye cream I've ever used which has actually helped minimise my crows feet.

Best eye cream!

Posted by 5190714549484903729 on Oct 19, 2016

My main decisions in buying was due to it being vegan and in a little tub. I struggle with tubes that don't let you get all of the product out. This cream is super-silky and goes on beautifully. I can notice the difference around my eyes (I am 54) and think it smooths out better than my previous one. A beautiful cream, no smell and think it will last a long time. I highly recommend this one.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »