Derma E, Deep Wrinkle Reverse Serum with Peptides Plus, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2538485 on Jul 27, 2009

I found this product to do exactly as it promises. It makes my face firmer and the fine lines around my mouth and cheeks have disappeared. Wonderful product. I also use the matching eye cream which also eliminates crows feet. Highly recommended, note that I have tried perhaps at least 30 different lines of product over the last 20 years, this is the best I have found to date.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I cannot praise this serum enough. Ultra moisturizing, my skin feels very comfortable after applying it. After spending loads of money on expensive labels that don't deliver, I'm thankful I discovered Derma E. Another good product is Azelique, Age Refining Treatment Serum. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Amazing!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1731619 on Mar 30, 2011

I have started using all of the derma -e products and this one just like all thea others is a fabulous product. I use it in conjuction with the hyluronic acid serum And I am beginning to see beautiful results in my skin and I am 67.

Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Dec 10, 2008

This serum is exactly what this 40 year old face needs to look 10 years younger.(at least that's what everyone else says)I think I look maybe 5 years younger, but I am not going to argue!!!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1008136 on Mar 08, 2010

smells a little weird but i love this. it's light and soft and in conjuction with the alpha lipoic c ester creme has been fading my age spots/discolorations and clearing up my skin.